NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Lego Marvel Wii U version is £22.49 at GAME. Just nabbed a copy as i've been waiting for it to drop. The other versions dropped earlier in the week and was worried this wasn't going to follow.

HERE

Lego Marvel Wii U version is £22.49 at GAME. Just nabbed a copy as i've been waiting for it to drop. The other versions dropped earlier in the week and was worried this wasn't going to follow.

HERE

Sold out already :(

Super Mario 3D World has dropped to £32 on ShopTo! icon14.gif

I know that doesn't seem like a bargain, but it really is an amazing price for that game, especially so soon after launch. :cool:

I need to get Resi, Rayman and Deus Ex.

I know that this is part of the problem with Nintendo and 3rd parties but why would you pay full price for a 3rd party game?

I need me some Fire Emblem. Anyone know the cheapest place to get it?

GAME have the boxed copy for £30 in-store at the moment.

Yeah, ME is a great series, but I'd definitely recommend playing Mass Effect 2 first. Mass Effect 1 is a bit meh and feels outdated. The PS3 version of ME2 came with an interactive comic covering ME1 so you can skip it. I'd recommend watching that online if the Wii U doesn't have a similar alternative.

Yeah, ME is a great series, but I'd definitely recommend playing Mass Effect 2 first. Mass Effect 1 is a bit meh and feels outdated. The PS3 version of ME2 came with an interactive comic covering ME1 so you can skip it. I'd recommend watching that online if the Wii U doesn't have a similar alternative.

Pretty sure the Wii U version has a comic covering the first two instalments.

ShopTo are having a sale :-

Wii U

Super Mario 3D World £29.86

Sonic Lost World £22.85

Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games £19.85

Rayman Legends £17.86

Batman Arkham Origins £16.85

NBA 2K13 £6.85

3DS

Tales of the Abyss £18.85

Virtues Last Reward £17.86

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate £14.86

Super Street Fighter IV £5.86

Crush3D £3.85

Edited by welsh_gamer

I'm almost going crazy waiting for a drop in the price of Pikmin 3 :eek: £29.99 is as good as I've seen so far..

I'm almost going crazy waiting for a drop in the price of Pikmin 3 :eek: £29.99 is as good as I've seen so far..

Someone on HUKD has found it at a Tesco for £15 today, but it could be store specific, and depends on if they stock Wii U software.

Someone on HUKD has found it at a Tesco for £15 today, but it could be store specific, and depends on if they stock Wii U software.

Dude.. I could almost kiss you for pointing me in the direction of that deal :bouncy:

I went to Tesco after work yesterday and over to their minimal Wii U section.. and it wasn't there :hmm: There was no space for it and no label.. so I asked for assistance, The guy came over and opened up the drawer underneath.. and it wasn't there :hmm:

..but then, he went away and found me a copy of Pikmin 3 :hehe: I asked him to check the price and, sure enough, £15 :yay:

I was so ridiculously happy :grin: Thank you!

Awkwardly my girlfriend just bought me Super Mario 3D Land without realising that it's being given away free as a download with new 3DS's. Dont suppose anybody who hasnt qualified for the giveaway wants to trade a physical copy of it for another 3DS game?

Awkwardly my girlfriend just bought me Super Mario 3D Land without realising that it's being given away free as a download with new 3DS's. Dont suppose anybody who hasnt qualified for the giveaway wants to trade a physical copy of it for another 3DS game?

The physical copy is awesome. Check out the interior of the box.

Maybe you can keep the physical gift and give the digital code away/trade that with someone?