NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

My thoughts too. Asked if they had anymore, guy said nope.

That wasn't meant as an insult by the way! I'm just really picky about the quality of the products I buy.

I ordered both The Last Story and Pandora's Tower special editions and both are literally MINT, C9 or C10. However when I got Pandora's Tower originally it was bashed and bent, so I sent it back.

I regret not getting Xenoblade's special edition originally, but it was a pretty lame package as all it contained was a red controller. Where as Pandora's Tower and The Last Story also contained art books, music and steel cases as well as the bigger boxes.

Luckily I got the WW special edition for Wii U and it was C9 near mint, and I have pre-ordered the Mario Kart 8 special edition too. Never will I miss out again!

Successful jaunt out this morning...

Mucho thanks to @Hero\-of\-Time

imagekiuv9.jpg

Hah hah you got the anti gravity edition! Those only work on the International Space Station. Unlucky.

I presume C10 being mint, C1 being a chewed disc with out a box, which can only just be read by the games machine with occassional errors?

Hah hah you got the anti gravity edition! Those only work on the International Space Station. Unlucky.

Yeah the 'what you bought thread' asked if I got them from Oz. Images are fine for me. Why the pic is upside down for everyone else I have no idea.

I have Xenoblade Chronicles.. but I never play it..

pingu-runs-away-o.gif

Same here, I think I got to the first town before I started playing something else.

Funky barn wii u £4.95 the game collection .com

Duel pen sports 3ds £2.cheap stocking fillers for next Christmas ?

I reserved a copy of Xenoblade last night, said earliest I could pick it up is Saturday.

Now I wait.

Lenny_Waiting.gif

I GOT ONE!!

tumblr_m7eegpoLFs1qanpoe.gif

Got an email at 6pm, notifying me it was available for collection and that I had to be pick it up before they closed tonight at 8pm.

Mad dash down to argos, came up priced at £24.99, passed over reservation email showing it reserved at £14.99 and that is what I paid!

SuccessBaby.jpg

Looks in really good condition too.

Well if he has, that'd explain things.

A permanent state of drunkenness would explain things.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Sonic Boom!

The fuck is this? You drunk Wii?

Probably. No was just expressing my delight at buying Xenoblade Chronicles. Took a lot of travelling but it was worth it.

13265330404_c18c9b96c6_c.jpg

And what's better than 1 copy of Xenoblade?

13264964515_4bb545e38e_z.jpg

Why 4 copies of course. Thankfully it worked out at 2 copies from each store, halfway across the country apart though. All in great condition. Just 1 has a little nick on the left side halfway up. I had to stalk the Argos website waiting for uncollected reservations to come back up for grabs and 2 kind code donations, I gave away a load of codes myself. All reserved thankfully before the price increase.

Going to keep 2 for collection purposes and probably sell the other 2 in time.

I personally find it rather ridiculous when many people couldn't get a single copy that anyone would boast about buying four just to scalp people on eBay.

I personally find it rather ridiculous when many people couldn't get a single copy that anyone would boast about buying four just to scalp people on eBay.

Given how many are on ebay, it seems most people just bought the game to sell, rather than actually playing it.

Given how many are on ebay, it seems most people just bought the game to sell, rather than actually playing it.

Yeah, I really despise that kind of thing. It has basically robbed a lot of people of the chance of picking it up.

I personally find it rather ridiculous when people don't know how to read. I said I'm keeping 2. One I'll keep sealed as a collector's item and the other I'll open for the controller. Then the other 2 I said I'll probably sell in time. Don't know yet. Never said I'd put them on Ebay, never sold a thing on Ebay and I never said a word about scalping people either. I've never done that to anyone but if I got enough to cover my outlay I'd be happy. With the market being flooded now with them it'll hopefully drive the price down.

You don't need to answer to him @Wii. I would rather you had 4 copies than him even having 1. :p

There's money to be made, so who gives a fuck? If you want to buy a few extra copies and turn £40-50 profit each for doing sod all work then that's your prerogative. It's got absolutely nothing to do with him.