N-Europe

hey people!:) Nintendo Moustache Contest

Hey guys

I am Sarah. I have a Nintendo 3ds with some games like: Zelda ocarina of time 3d, Luigi's mansion 2, super mario 3d land, mario kart 7, professor Layton etc. I am a real Zelda fan, I love to draw gamecharacters(most are zeldacharacters.) I am interest in game art. But I am a real Nintendo fan not only the 3ds, also the wii, gamecube, n64, gba, dslite are really great.

I hope I will enjoy this website. The reason why I made this account is because the dutch Nintendo Moustache Contest, but I will be also active after the deadline.

You can win a Wii U. And ofcourse I want to play The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker HD! :)

In order to win this Contest, I can really use your votes.. So check out the link in my signature and vote for my Moustache pic! :)

Thank you!

PS: I want to show you the Zelda drawings but is there an option ''upload from your computer?''

Edited by nintendofan16

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what's happening!

I actually forgot to mention why I made this topic.. so stupid! I am just asking if you guys wanna vote for me in the Nintendo Moustache Contest. Check out the link in my signature :) Its a Dutch Contest: 'stem = vote'

Maybe it's time to grow a moustache

hahahahaha , I actually forgot to mention the reason why I made this topic..:grin:

I've voted on your picture. You are in second place right now I think, so well done.

Makes me wish I participated as I would love a Wii U. Guess I should've paid more attention to the emails I keep getting from Nintendo. =P

I've voted on your picture. You are in second place right now I think, so well done.

Makes me wish I participated as I would love a Wii U. Guess I should've paid more attention to the emails I keep getting from Nintendo. =P

hahaha thank you! :)

Nintendofan16, not many people can cause such a big impression with an introduction, but I think you just did.

Welcome to the forums : peace:

yeah!! See you around here! :grin::grin:

Hello, Sarah.

+1 vote from me. Nice moustache.

Did you draw/paint those in the background?

PS: I want to show you the Zelda drawings but is there an option ''upload from your computer?''

Nope, you can look for a free image hosting website. Upload them, then post them here.

I use Postimage.org as it doesn't require registering and I can get my pictures up quickly.

Hello, Sarah.

+1 vote from me. Nice moustache.

Did you draw/paint those in the background?

Nope, you can look for a free image hosting website. Upload them, then post them here.

Thank you ! Yes I did, I want to show them, thanks for the tip!:)

I added my 'stem' but some bitch with a stuffed Yoshi is currently winning. We must.....destroy her.

Thank you:),*laughs* (very loudly):grin: