• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DLC?

229.png

230.png

Don't do this to me... I can't bear it.

Seriously, playable Plessie would be totally awesome!

(How the hell would that work, though?)

I get the feeling if this was real, the photo wouldn't be taken hovering over DK.

It'd be hovering over one of the actual meaningful characters.

(Then again, that E.Gadd icon, if fake, is very well made)

Edited by Glen-i

^ Petey Piranha was HUGE in Sunshine wasn't he, they fit him into a kart! :D

Seems a highly likely character given that characters from the previous Mario game seem to be Kart contenders. Although by that logic, if you're going to mock-up a fake, it's a good character to include.

Also.

Maybe this validates the reason why tracks were chosen for Battle Arena's... because they aim to use them for diferent race style battle modes instead.

Those battle modes better be free. They should have been in from the beginning. Characters and courses I'm fine paying for though. But out of everything, it's new tracks I want!

It's confirmed to be fake. Based on a video from last years e3!

Is there a particular way to upload a video from MKTV to Miiverse?

Everytime I try it just uploads a screenshot?

I go Upload Highligh Reel > Do You want to upload to Nintendo Network > Yes > Do you want to upload to Youtube > No

Then it brings up a miivsere posting field, I type in a post and press ok.... but it's always a screenshot?

Is there a particular way to upload a video from MKTV to Miiverse?

Everytime I try it just uploads a screenshot?

I go Upload Highligh Reel > Do You want to upload to Nintendo Network > Yes > Do you want to upload to Youtube > No

Then it brings up a miivsere posting field, I type in a post and press ok.... but it's always a screenshot?

You have to upload it to youtube so that Miiverse can embed it into your Miiverse post. Nintendo don't actually host the videos themselves