N-Europe

Adverts that Blow 2013

Retro_Link

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet we're the only country in the world though that we're distracted from the beautiful visuals of The Life of Pi by the thought of "Simples!"

Pah, that was the first thing that came to mind, sadly :cry:

Richard Parker saved it for me, though :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

What do you think folding is?...

As far as I'm concerned (being a folder), it's not folding paper you've already used!!... that's fucking wrong!

It's folding a few sheets of paper over on themselves to increase the thickness... in the same way scrunches would surely want to ball up multiple sheets to increase the mass.

Maybe I've just got way less messy poops than you guys? Three sheets folded can sometimes be used another two times with careful folding. All dependent on level of crud.

This sounds like some sort of poo-ragami and i want no part in it.

There's an advert on TV at the minute that neither scrunched, folded or even wiped before being put on the air..

[iNSERT CLIP HERE WHEN SOMEONE FINDS IT FOR ME.. OR I FIND IT]

I can't remember what the advert is for, actually, but I'm pretty sure it's cereal.. or something ::shrug: David Mitchell does the voice work and I particularly want to punch the TV when he says "..and it really is a frenzy, let me tell you!" :nono:

When I saw the andrex advert I did immediately think of the old thread. I just remembered how much of a faux-outrage that thread made, and yet here we are on pre-watershed tv having people proudly exclaim such utterly banal and inconsequential nonsense. It really is bad tv.

The 3G advert with the moonwalking Pony. Advert ends with the hashtag #danceponydance

Saw someone I follow tweet the hashtag, so I responded - 'I thought it was an odious and cynically conceived advert purposefully targeted at crowd-following, meme-guzzling idiots.'

Hated it.