N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Heh, if they take down PSN for a week then it won't phase me. Got quite a few offline games to play, namely Witcher 3 anyway.

Tbh, I kinda thought the same, but now I'm wondering if FLink could be related to it all just to make this happen...

Slow day at the office so I figured I would put everyone on here who is on my friends list through the PSN Profile card maker.

Rumdumcious.png

Thanks! Quite enjoy Kung Fu Rabbit being the background, though I barely played it!

Edited by Rummy

These "hackers" are such a bunch of tossers. Why do something that they think is "good" for the world if nobody is appreciating them for it? Not everyone has lots of family and friends around at Christmas, the people they're affecting the most are the people without that good fortune.

Probably find, like last year, most of us will get additional days. I know i got 4 extra days Plus because of the downtime last time, so probably expect the same. Still, the hackers think this is for the good and believe they are doing good. But as it's been said, they are basically ruining Christmas for some people.

More PS2 games have been rated.

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated PS2 titles Wild Arms 3, Siren, Primal, Okage: Shadow King, and Ape Escape 3 for PlayStation 4.

The games likely make up the next batch of PS2 emulated titles to come to PlayStation 4. None of the titles have yet been officially announced for release.

Wild Arms! :heart:

Apparently there's now an ALL4 App (Channel 4 app that is the replacement for 4oD) on the PS4 now. I can't check as I'm not in the UK.

If that's true, then woooooo. Been waiting for this for ages.

Finally!!

Just downloaded it, can confirm it is definitely true :yay:

I was recently excited when they added Chromecast support for All 4 - but it's got terrible compatibility with my devices for reasons I don't know(poss due to rooting and custom ROMs). I've just resigned myself back to using my PS3s instead which I've still got hooked up, but it's good that they've finally brought the app to PS4. I wondered if there was some sort of limited deal with Roku(or some other box brand) for the app, as it seemed to basically not be coming to any new platform but their devices. Has it had/getting any support on XBone out of interest? Seems to be very popular so wondered why people weren't working harder to get it on their platforms, the wealth of content is pretty diverse and I think it includes a lot that would sit well with a general gaming population.

Somebody talk me out of this quickly.

@Eenuh recently got Nobunaga's Ambition and Tearaway for Christmas. She's currently addicted to Star Wars: Battlefront.

I've got a big backlog. I also want to play Star Wars: Battlefront as well as start Uncharted 3, the DLC for The Witcher 3 and the many other games that I have.

There's a nice sexy shiny white PS4 for £238 on Amazon...

I'm very, veeeeery tempted.

@Eenuh recently got Nobunaga's Ambition and Tearaway for Christmas. She's currently addicted to Star Wars: Battlefront.

I've got a big backlog. I also want to play Star Wars: Battlefront as well as start Uncharted 3, the DLC for The Witcher 3 and the many other games that I have.

giphy.gif

Don't do it! :shakehead

Get this instead:

Don't do it! :shakehead

Get this instead:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-12GB-Super-Slim-Console/dp/B009DL2TBK/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1451487688&sr=1-4

Extra PS+ titles, and the opportunity to get into the Yakuza series! ;)

It's crazy how expensive these things still are and that model is just the basic one! I know lostmario is waiting to pick one up as well but the prices are just stupid. Hopefully they will plummet next year, now that the last gen consoles are pretty much dead.

@Fierce_LiNk just get another one. You both clearly play on the PS4 enough to warrant a second purchase.

Would love a second one, but we are also trying to save up for a house, a wedding, a laptop... and other boring things like a vacuum cleaner and dishwasher. :P

We also have to figure out how to set up the second (crappy, somewhat broken) tv in the living room, when there isn't really much space. Hmmm.

*Still tempted*

It's crazy how expensive these things still are and that model is just the basic one! I know lostmario is waiting to pick one up as well but the prices are just stupid. Hopefully they will plummet next year, now that the last gen consoles are pretty much dead.
It is?

...Damn, it is! :o

Yeah, @Fierce_LiNk, don't get that one. :heh: