• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
because hes to lazy to upload it himself:

jordan.jpg

FAIL FACE

Just to clarify, that image is 15 months old...

I thought bard looked like a sad arab freak with longer hair in that photo, was it just me, or is it just an effect of this thread?

I finally uploaded my photos from Herts, though there aren't many good ones, or ones of me! I also took a picture of the sunset, but a bit late :(

I was trying to take this myself, I think it shows;

n271100470_128116_8971.jpg

£1 pint night struck

n271100470_128141_4880.jpg

n271100470_128132_2700.jpg

I'm sorry, did you feel that you're not quite annoying enough without a delusional sense of grandeur? Because I promise you, you are annoying enough, infact, you're the number 1 contender for the middleweight annoyance crown. :heh:

I'm sorry, did you feel that you're not quite annoying enough without a delusional sense of grandeur? Because I promise you, you are annoying enough, infact, you're the number 1 contender for the middleweight annoyance crown. :heh:

Bard, i love you.

lolageddon

I haven't posted a pic of me lately.

Here is me in my local pubs beer garden this evening at a little gathering to wish my best mate the best of luck in the states. He heads tomorrow at 9.

Anyway my pic:

I pulled a face.

14289696a4599452549b457251647l.jpg

Fliggitygiggle. ^_^

cool avatar arab_freak thats really cool

got a few pics of some of the bunch that went out last night for my best mates birthday (his 22nd)

this was taken after bout 5-6 people went home as was bout 12 or so

was down pub from 4pm getting wrecked my best mate (b-day boy) is the one doing the peace signs and has fag in mouth

im the one sitting next to the lass on right sticking out her tongue *waving*

my bro is the smart one wearing the shirt / tie / waistcoat

l_5f23bde16330508cfc32625af61f078e.jpg

she looks insanely like lily allen

That is good stuff. That is the kind of post I pay you for.

Me about to go study some more Literature outside, in the sunnnn. And not happy about the studying part (that's my evil Literature course book, all in English D: ).

Foto91.jpg

*is wearing her now fixed bikini* =D

passportdx4.jpg

Shexy passport photo, complete with panda eyes.

Thats pretty good for a passport photo, you have been able to get a picture where you don't look like a criminal. :D

Most peoples passport photos i see look like they have engaged in criminal activities.

My photo is awful as it looks like i have just been sent to prison. :heh:

Me about to go study some more Literature outside, in the sunnnn. And not happy about the studying part (that's my evil Literature course book, all in English D: ).

Foto91.jpg

*is wearing her now fixed bikini* =D

I think that pictures pretty nice there,and funny face you put on there aswell.

Weather over here got pretty hot in the afternoon.