Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Dare sent me this link, like, three minutes ago, so I thought I'd steal some of his glory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/oct/13/french-vogue-photographs-outrage

(my opinion: The pictures are shit.)

And yet no one cared when White Chicks was released.

I think the pictures are shit, but meh. To me it's just a different colour fake tan. People need to chillax.

Oh yeah...I need a costume for Hallowe'en. I have to astonish them.

I always plan good ones, then do shit things. One year I planned to go as someone being attacked by a facehugger (from alien), but it looked like I'd just drawn a vagina with a tail and was wearing it as a necklace.

This most likely. Or maybe the fact that attractive ladies usually have attractive friends. Just kidding. You know I love you.

*runs*

I think most attractive women are intimidated by the fact that I can turn even the straightest man gay. All I have to do is show a bit of ankle.

I basically exclusively hang with smokin hotties. It's pretty good :heh:

And in return, they get to hang with a man who is half Ringo Starr, half myspace pose.

Hot people rock though. The best kind of person is a person with a sexy personality, and is hot enough to turn ice into a liquid.

Only picture I have of me (on my phone) of the night out (though right here we're at my sister's place heh). There was another camera going around but haven't seen those pictures.

Me on the right, a cousin on the left. And yes we have post-its stuck to our head. =P

DSC00731.jpg

Only picture I have of me (on my phone) of the night out (though right here we're at my sister's place heh). There was another camera going around but haven't seen those pictures.

Me on the right, a cousin on the left. And yes we have post-its stuck to our head. =P

DSC00731.jpg

You and your cousin are so alike! Both gorgeous too :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!