Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

i never noticed an itching just that the mustache bit had started to curl into my mouth lol. I wonder how long it would grow if i left it for 80 days :P

i might start again but style it rather than just natural mess, any ideas?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that girl sooooooooooo much. Seriously, I worked with her for 6 months and I think I mentally and spiritually died inside. Then I saw her and the hatred came back, my mate feels the same way because he used to go to same school as her, so we thought...LETS GET A PICTURE WITH HER! It seemed like a good idea at the time :indeed:

At first we thought we would dance with her, but it made us feel sick :shakehead

nictinxi0.jpg

Me having a nice little beverage.. there are pictures of me wasted but I'm not going to show you lot them :P too embarassing.

drinkingmesc6.jpg

One of the many giant bundles that occured, I swear a few people jumped in just for a feel sometimes, was epic night.

bundlejt2.jpg

picture069fq5.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bring back the beard! It was awesome! I envied it a lot, im not allowed a proper beard because work are shite ("food safety" apparently). Im pushing it with the length it's at now :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bring back the beard! It was awesome! I envied it a lot, im not allowed a proper beard because work are shite ("food safety" apparently). Im pushing it with the length it's at now :(

My friend is only allowed to grow a beard in his days off. So its either hope it grows in a day or book a week off to grow a beard. Odd rule.

I dunno how long it would take for me to grow a beard, or if I even can. One time recently I didn't shave for 3 weeks(last month I think) and there was barely anything there, I would say it didn't even reach half a centimetre :heh:

Not that i'm complaining or anything. I like it that way.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!