N-Europe

Onesies

Fierce_LiNk

I want either a Kigurumi or onesie.

Let's be frank here, it won't be worn outside the house, why? Because I'm not an idiot, it's supposed to be worn inside the house to keep you warm.

I like them, but they also serve a giant purpose, it gets damn cold in my house (we use electric heaters so only certain rooms tend to stay warm) and yeah...

Hmmf!

Onsies are bed clothes and shouldn't be worn outside, just like pajama pants which seem to be a thing that "chavvy" women seem to wear outside in Leeds, or maybe they are just slobs? hmm

The other week walking through the white rose centre i saw a rather large muscular bloke (body type of Arnold Schwarzenegger) wearing a Tracksuit Onsie, made out of that velour material! and to complete the look Ugg boots, freaking ugg boots!

I could only imagine people are too scared he'd crush them if they told him how much of a twat he looked.

I only recently noticed how many ppl are getting these!

My sister has one, my girlfriend got one for xmas as did pretty much everyone else in my family!

I had been seeing facebook statuses from other ppl talking about onesies while watching a film at home etc but I didn't really realise what they were...