NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

For anyone ordering on ShopTo don't forget to click the box 'Use any available points towards this purchase?' if you wanted to use your points on your Wii U as you'll probably need to have that box checked by the end of today if they're processing tomorrow. : peace:

I'm using mine anyway as it'll get me nearly £60 off the system! :D

You can select DPD or TNT delivery.

What's the difference? Any experiences favouring one over the other?

You can select DPD or TNT delivery.

What's the difference? Any experiences favouring one over the other?

Basically just which depot is closer to you

Had to cancel my pre-order as my car died on the way home. :(

Do you need a car to play WiiU? :P

But seriously good luck repairing your motor

Had to cancel my pre-order as my car died on the way home. :(

DUDE! That sucks ballz :cry:

Make sure a store keeps one toasty for you.

The latest £10 off voucher at Tesco Direct can be used on Wii U pre-orders.

The Premium Pack works out at £290 plus necessary £4 for delivery. Worth a squirt?

Unfortunately they don't seem to be offering the Zombi U Pack. :hmm:

If everyone here donated a tenner, Rez could still get his Wii U. I think he's worth it. Maybe he could do something ridiculous in exchange. Someone sort out the donation page, dammit.

[edit]

I'm not particularly fussed if it actually happens, but I'll donate if someone puts it together.

If everyone here donated a tenner, Rez could still get his Wii U. I think he's worth it. Maybe he could do something ridiculous in exchange. Someone sort out the donation page, dammit.

[edit]

I'm not particularly fussed if it actually happens, but I'll donate if someone puts it together.

Seems a reasonable idea, we all love Rez afterall, and nobody likes Car trouble hitting you before christmas, be like everyone getting Rez for a secret santa

Seems a reasonable idea, we all love Rez afterall, and nobody likes Car trouble hitting you before christmas, be like everyone getting Rez for a secret santa

Speak for yourself! :heh:

Anyone had any confirmation that Shopto had taken their monies today? I'm refreshing my bank statement alot heh :p

Anyone had any confirmation that Shopto had taken their monies today? I'm refreshing my bank statement alot heh :p

Yeah me too. It's strange to think that I'm looking forward to having money ripped from my grasp, but I reckon that the Wii U will suddenly stop feeling so far away once it happens (since it could ship at any time afterwards :) )

(since it could ship at any time afterwards :) )
Are we really expecting them to break the street date that spectacularly though? :heh:

Obviously I would love it if they did, but I reckon Wednesday will be the earliest they start sending 'em out. :hmm:

Are we really expecting them to break the street date that spectacularly though? :heh:

Obviously I would love it if they did, but I reckon Wednesday will be the earliest they start sending 'em out. :hmm:

You're probably right, but I can still get excited at the possibility dammit! :p

Edited by Dcubed

Yes, yes and YES! :D

Damn. If I was in Spain right now I'd have my Wii U already!:

image(4).jpeg

Come on ShopTo...

...be naughty. ;)

Yaaay... Go Saino's!!! :hug:

Thank you for your pre-order of Nintendo Wii-U 32GB Hdd Premium Pack Console: Black + Nintendo Land with Sainsbury's Entertainment.

We will be processing payment for your order shortly and will despatch it in time to arrive with you on the day of release. You will automatically receive a despatch confirmation email.

Your console will be delivered by courier, so someone will need to sign for the item at the delivery address provided.

Shopto just sent me an email saying that they still have more units, so they can guarantee new sales to arrive on launch day.

Yaaay... Go Saino's!!! :hug:

Hmm. I have received no email from them as of yet, but I HAVE just happened to check my order on their site and it's got a nice green 'Preparing for Despatch' their, so I assume all is good.

Courier throws a curve-ball towards my plans. Was expecting it to be Royal Mail, and that I'd miss the post on Friday but could likely pick it up later in the afternoon. If it's courier, there's a decentish chance I'll catch it because I should only be out a couple of hours in the day. But if not... I'm really not sure. Depends which courier they use. Anyone know?

Hmm. I have received no email from them as of yet, but I HAVE just happened to check my order on their site and it's got a nice green 'Preparing for Despatch' their, so I assume all is good.

Courier throws a curve-ball towards my plans. Was expecting it to be Royal Mail, and that I'd miss the post on Friday but could likely pick it up later in the afternoon. If it's courier, there's a decentish chance I'll catch it because I should only be out a couple of hours in the day. But if not... I'm really not sure. Depends which courier they use. Anyone know?

I'm lucky, my Wife will be at home (apart from the 20 mins to and from playschool :( )

But if its one of the major ones then they sometimes have a depot you can collect from (if nearby and lucky) !

I take it noone has had Shopto start to process their order today then? Was eagerly awaiting an email all day while at work to say it was going to be dispatched soon but it never came :sad:. It's starting to get really exciting now.....just.....1.....week!

I thought they start processing on the 23rd? Either way, I got no emails today.

Got my confirmation email from Sainsbury's yesterday.

Thank you for your pre-order of Nintendo Wii-U 32GB Hdd Premium Pack Console: Black + Nintendo Land with Sainsbury's Entertainment.

We will be processing payment for your order shortly and will despatch it in time to arrive with you on the day of release. You will automatically receive a despatch confirmation email.

Your console will be delivered by courier, so someone will need to sign for the item at the delivery address provided.

If you have ordered any games or other software separately, these will be sent via Royal Mail to arrive on the day of release. We are doing everything we can to ensure your order arrives on release day, but please bear in mind when contacting us that Royal Mail delivery dates can't be guaranteed and delays can sometimes occur.

Thank you for shopping with Sainsbury's Entertainment; we look forward to seeing you online again soon.

Kind regards,

Nothing from Shopto here yet either. I wonder if they'll hold them till next Friday. Maybe they have strict instructions from on high? The earliest we can hope for is Wed I think. Wonder if the updates for online functions etc will be available by then?