N-Europe

Rayman Legends

madeinbeats

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd hand only purchase still on the cards :)

You know it went to other platforms due to the Wii U underperforming sales wise, if anything you should be buying 2 (new) copies. Buying used isn't helping and just goes to prove the point of them making the switch in the first place.

Unless your buying it on a different console.

You know it went to other platforms due to the Wii U underperforming sales wise, if anything you should be buying 2 (new) copies. Buying used isn't helping and just goes to prove the point of them making the switch in the first place.

Couldn't agree me. I even made your post gold with a silver background because it's so perfect.

Anyone who is seriously boycotting Legends for going multi-platform needs to grow up and learn to look at the bigger picture. Waiting and buying it used because of the delay is also such a ridiculously smug and self-congratulatory thing to do. Ugh

Edited by Guy
Original post was way too aggressive. Sorry, but ugh.

I'm probably not going to get this on release. It seems like the Wii U went through a long period of having nothing and now it's suddenly "GAMES GAMES GAMES!" everywhere. The Wonderful 101 is going to be fantastic, so I'm leaning towards that.

I feel that sales will be hampered now due to its timing. If this had launched a month ago, I would have picked it up already and would be loving it. But, I fear it'll get lost amongst some of the others around this time, such as Pikmin and 101.

Part of me also wonders if there will suddenly be too many platformers on this system by the end of the year. New Mario, New Luigi, Rayman, Sonic, Donkey Kong.

I will still pick this up, definitely. Might even ask for it as a Christmas present. But, on release, I can only afford to go for either Wonderful 101 or Rayman, and I'm going for 101.

I'm probably not going to get this on release. It seems like the Wii U went through a long period of having nothing and now it's suddenly "GAMES GAMES GAMES!" everywhere. The Wonderful 101 is going to be fantastic, so I'm leaning towards that.

I feel that sales will be hampered now due to its timing. If this had launched a month ago, I would have picked it up already and would be loving it. But, I fear it'll get lost amongst some of the others around this time, such as Pikmin and 101.

Part of me also wonders if there will suddenly be too many platformers on this system by the end of the year. New Mario, New Luigi, Rayman, Sonic, Donkey Kong.

I will still pick this up, definitely. Might even ask for it as a Christmas present. But, on release, I can only afford to go for either Wonderful 101 or Rayman, and I'm going for 101.

I completely agree.

If this game was released when it was supposed to have been released then I would have definitely bought it.

But im now in two minds. Reason for this is that W101 and Splinter Cell are out just beforehand and also ive got a ton of other games to even start if im being honest.

That and im actually wanting to play games online with my mates most nights. I would rather do that any day of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

As a blinkered, Nintendo fanboy. Am I right to be aggrieved that most of the multiplat sites have reviewed the 360 version of the game?

A game designed on the ground up on the WiiU and ported last minute to the other platforms? Isn't that a strange decision?