NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

Hopefully it's not been pulled by the time you click here: Source: http://www.gamekult.com/actu/rayman-legends-une-premiere-video-wii-u-A101141.html

UPDATE: Ubisoft Ninjas beat me up -- video deleted

Nintendo Life's still working (somehow)

Also MediaFire download via @Dcubed : http://www.n-europeforums.com/showpost.php?p=1448075&postcount=10

Edited by Retro_Link

Hopefully it's not been pulled by the time you click here: http://www.gamekult.com/actu/rayman-legends-une-premiere-video-wii-u-A101141.html

Was just about to post this lol!

So much for those stupid rumours that the name was getting changed for E3 :laughing:

Looks like the controller hasn't changed much (if at all) either...

ibeM0elefCo5CW.jpg

It's a bit worrying that they're not showing multiple tablets in use though...

Edited by Dcubed

Believe the hype my friends. Believe the hype! :D

Was just about to post this lol!

Same here lol

Oh man, it didn't take long for the Skylanders influence to invade other 3rd parties. This is going to be the next COD rush, with everyone and their grandma trying to make their games into collectable figurine games (ALA trading card games)

Mark my words. The game does look good though.

BTW, why is it always Ubisoft who end up leaking Nintendo info? They leaked the Circle Pad Pro, the Wii U dev kit stuff, various details about Wii hardware etc.

They're hopeless at keeping secrets :laughing:

I grabbed the vid and am just uploading it to my YouTube account... Will embed it when it's done. Hopefully Nintendo Ninjas won't come after me...

wow that looks great, I like the animation a lot. I guess the Skylanders style interaction could be interesting, but the uses shown in that trailer seemed a bit gimmicky.. but whatever, i know my nephews would love that stuff.

It's a bit worrying that they're not showing multiple tablets in use though...

I dunno, maybe the game only supports 1 tablet. Maybe they can't show it using 2 yet. The tablet had a massive box attached to it so still may not be the final version. People are reading too much into it I think.

The game does look really nice though, looking forward to seeing what more the Wii U can do.

Enjoy!

I dunno, maybe the game only supports 1 tablet. Maybe they can't show it using 2 yet. The tablet had a massive box attached to it so still may not be the final version. People are reading too much into it I think.

The game does look really nice though, looking forward to seeing what more the Wii U can do.

Even if the console does now support multiple tablets, I doubt many games will support multiple tablets at launch. Remember the Wii and how most early Wii multiplayer games had you take turns with passing the remote around? It'll probably be the same here (plus with how this game is designed, having multiple tablets isn't needed because you only need one player to take care of touch screen stuff)

I was just hoping that this vid might've confirmed this either way. Ahh well, gotta save some surprises for E3 I guess!

Edited by Dcubed

Looks interesting. Rabbid and Assassin's Creed NFC figures.

Surely Nintendo has to do this kind of thing with a Pokemon Wii U Stadium game. Right? They would clean house and I would be helping them. :)

More Rayman in the vain of Origin? Oh hell yes!!!

Rayman Origin was fantastic. More people really should play it as it's just so well put together. Visuals, audio, gameplay, and level design just flow together superbly well. Probably better than some of Nintendo's own recent 2D platformer attempts.

And this looks fantastic! If it's retained everything that was good about Origin (which is pretty much everything) then I'm in :D

Surely Nintendo has to do this kind of thing with a Pokemon Wii U Stadium game. Right? They would clean house and I would be helping them. :)

Without a doubt, that would be incredible.

That part at the end was so cool. At first I was thinking "eh, so it's just Rayman Origins again, why have we gone back so much to 2D platforming"?

Then when he started plonking things on the screen... :D I have that exact rabbid figure. I felt like he was famous.

I've embedded the video in the first post now but I don't know how long it will last. I didn't mention Rayman in the title so hoping it might last a little bit longer?!?! Ninjas are after me.

EDIT: feck it, if Nintendolife can mention it so can I :heh:

Edited by madeinbeats

If the NFC chips are cheap enough to use, then I can see Nintendo doing something like Moshi Monsers for Pokémon. They come in packs like trading cards (so you don't know what you have until you open it) so they would be a great collectible in themselves, and making them so you can use them in Pokémon Stadium Wii U would seal the deal.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

You don't like the idea of having to collect 777ish figures, do you?

You don't like the idea of having to collect 777ish figures, do you?

Does anyone???

Yes!

CC_Vicar-of-Dibley_S1_Trevor-Peacock-as-Jim-Spicer.jpg

Does anyone???

*raises hand*

Smash Bros is gonna be even worse than Pokemon for this...

trophiesroom_ssbm_vb.jpg

I'm sure I've read someone speculating about it before, but that NFC stuff would be the ultimate game tie in for Lego City Stories. Buy a Lego model, put it onto the controller, unlock DLC vehicle in game.

Actually, it would be the ultimate tie in for any game aimed at children and collectors. ;)

If you've been following Gaf or popped into our own Wii U thread then you will know all about Ideaman. Anyway, with this trailer being leaked some people have complained about the controller being the same as it was at E3. Ideaman said this...

This is NOT the final & definitive controller. The one used in this trailer isn't the "updated" model.