NEurope
madeinbeats

Rayman Legends

Quite an interesting trailer, although I'm not sure where this whole physical figurine thing will go. Could become annoying very quickly.

The game itself looks nice, but I need to play Origins first.

*catches up on all the leak malarkey*

This is the best part...

amqqbj.gif

What the ffffffffffffffffffffuck!? :o :o :o

Just thinking Ubisoft could have a pretty good launch line up for once. Rayman, Killer Freaks, AC3 and Ghost Recon Online all around launch. Not bad atall.

Gosh I miss a little I miss a lot, origins is a fantastic game, this not only looks amazing it's so damn smooth too!

Quite an interesting trailer, although I'm not sure where this whole physical figurine thing will go. Could become annoying very quickly.

It may fade once people realise that it's actually the much-hated on-disc paid DLC, but with a fancy unlock key, it may start to lose popularity. Depends on if the figures themselves outweigh the hatred of the on-disc DLC.

It may fade once people realise that it's actually the much-hated on-disc paid DLC, but with a fancy unlock key, it may start to lose popularity. Depends on if the figures themselves outweigh the hatred of the on-disc DLC.

The more devs that try to ape Skylanders, the faster the fad will die. Skylanders had a brilliantly innovative gimmick to hook people in, but there's only so much room for plastic toy driven games.

That being said, there's much more that could be done with NFC than just DLC scams. NFC credit card/phone compatibility has been mentioned before, but what about lego construction? What if that Lego City Stories (or any other Lego game) allowed you to physically build objects in real life and have that object transplanted into the game when the NFC enabled construction was placed on top of the screen?

It would be infinitely easier to use and far more approachable than any level editor ever made before!

They have said that this leak "in no way represents the final product." That can only mean one thing...

...Red Steel 3...

The more devs that try to ape Skylanders, the faster the fad will die.

I sure as hell hope so!

Wii U Gameplay

- Exclusive 5-player multiplayer on Wii

(so is that 4 Wiimotes, 1 Game Pad? Meaning Wii U could be the first console to have 5-player local-multiplayer as standard?)

The level at the end looked amazing, with the Wii U Game Pad gameplay playing like a rhythm based platform game.

---

Cheers @Cube! for pointing me to the right Rayman thread.

Edited by Retro_Link

Hope it's built for single player with the multiplayer as the extra feature!

Just seen bits of this, but it's looking a lot like the Wii U is the lead platform?

Nice, looks pretty good.

Fantastic! Doubt this will work online but hey I can dream. The news has slightly boyed my feelings about Wii U.

Day one for me. Unless there's going to be a better platformer out around that time.

There's no way this'll stay an exclusive for ever though.

STILL AWESOME!

Really enjoying this new, painty, look of it.

Edited by Fused King

Really enjoying this new, painty, look of it.

It looks exactly as good as Rayman Origins? Can't see any difference in art style.

I'm slightly worried about the single player experience on this. Hopefully the single player will be just as good as in Origins but just with an extra feature to the multiplayer.

Apart from that, this looks incredible and could be a reason for me to get the Wii U.

No they mention online as in sending challenges and stuff so I doubt 4 player online. I'm not too bothered about that, the challenges sounds good.

It looks exactly as good as Rayman Origins? Can't see any difference in art style.

I'm slightly worried about the single player experience on this. Hopefully the single player will be just as good as in Origins but just with an extra feature to the multiplayer.

Apart from that, this looks incredible and could be a reason for me to get the Wii U.

Origins

rayman-origins-screenshot-6.jpg

Legends

Rayman-Legends.jpg

A very clear difference if you ask me.

If anything they toned down on the hard colours a bit in favour of blending.

I see a difference but if anything, Origins looks more painty to me. Rayman in Legends looks a bit more 3D.

Much more interested now that this is an exclusive (why the hell was this exclusivity announced AFTER the damn conference!?)

Now it can actually integrate the tablet gameplay into the core of the game and level design (which it seems to be doing!)

I love the idea of putting rhythm mechanics into the game. Hopefully there will be more quirky weird crap all through it like that. Come on Rayman, it's what you're good at... weird stuff.