N-Europe

Cats or Dogs?

Supergrunch

To be honest, I'm suprised this thread hasn't been made before (if it has, I don't remember it). I'm not going to make a poll, because they just annoy everyone.

I've always found that people either love cats and hate dogs or hate cats and love dogs, with very few in between. Personally I'm a dog fan.

Discuss. :heh:

Dogs.

Not that I like them alot, its just that cats suck. All they ever do is eat sleep, and in the case of my mom's two, try and trip you up. They also don't eat all their food, making my garage smell, and giving me the pleasure of cleaning out their bowl almost everyday.

I like dogs though. They're playful and fluffy.

i like both, i have owned a dog before and never a cat, so it has to be dogs.

also all cats look the same to me but with different colour fur, dogs come in all shapes, sizes and colours, but i may just be imagining that as i have never really paid much attention to cats. dogs for the win.

I hate cats, they're boring and the only ones I've been in contact just sit on me and dig their claws in, I'm also awkward around them. I have an awesome dog, he doesn't bite, he's never aggressive, only barks when people knock at the door - just the damn friendliest dog ever.

I really like both, but if I had to pick one, I think I'd go for the dog. At the moment we have four cats at home (we've had seven in total), and I have to say that I totally do not agree with the "low maintenance" stuff you're all talking about. Our cats like to make a big mess in our house (right now they're only allowed in the garage anymore, but they still manage to make an awful mess in there), pooping and peeing and puking everywhere. Also, they bring in dead animals and we have to go to the vet with them quite often because they always manage to get sick or wounded on their hunting sprees. I still love them though, I think.

We've had a dog, but we had to put her to sleep like, a year and a half ago; it still hurts me very much because I miss her. She really was like a friend to me. Dogs can give you so much more love than cats do; cats only like to stay because you feed and pet them. Dogs are a lot more loyal in my opinion. And a lot of fun to play with too.