N-Europe

Server Downtime Stole My Birthday Thread

Mokong

K, I know it's not regular for the birthday celebrant to make their own birthday thread, hell I may be the very first, I may now appear egotistical and/or wanting attention/spot light (but isn't that what every thread tries to get anyway?)

Although I do know at least one person who was trying to make a thread this morning but the downtime we experience prevented its posting and he (@kav82) may have forgotten as the day went on :cry:

I could have just ignored the unfortunate turn of events of the downtime happening on my birthday and waited for next year but I just wanted to share some pictures with ye :D

Usually I have a birthday dinner with the family, which usually consists of Chinese food as it's my fav (mostly the crispy duck, yum yum yum :D)

My sister had already given me a card and a gift earlier that day, but had teased there was another gift that would come later in the day, which she brought out after the dinner to surprise me with.

It was...

A DS, New Super Mario Bros. CAKE

SDC16096.jpg

First time I got a "themed" cake, haha, she found it in Tesco and I had to make the nerdy comment and ask why it wasn't a 3DS :heh:

SDC16098.jpg

SDC16099.jpg

Oisín trying to blow out the candles (practicing for his 1st birthday in a few months)

SDC16095.jpg

Picture of the Dinner

SDC16094.jpg

Group shot

SDC16108.jpg

And from this morning when my son woke me up with a card and a new HD Pocket Cam :D

SDC16089.jpg

Apologies, I feel like it was my fault even though I spent the whole day working on trying to fix it!

Hope you had a good day, I bought that same cake for my g/f a couple years back, very nice it was too! Happy Belated Birthday.

I don't think I've ever run out of Thanks before but I think I just did :D

Cheers everyone

Because they've been doing them for years :heh:

Anyway happy birthday dude!

So too had Nintendo been making DS's for years, that didn't stop them from making a 3DS too :wink:

Happy birthday Mokong!

Pfft! If you were hardcore you'd be asking why it wasn't phat.

That's right bitches, kickin' it old school!

But it is Fattening :heh:

Sorry Mokong, I went out during the day so I didn't get the chance to get back on... I feel awful! :weep:

And happy birthday (again)!

No worries Kav, I know you tried :)

Happy Birthday, Franklin.

Phil Jaggielka says:

jaggi.jpg

"Have a great Birthday."

*carve*

*found some meat*

WOOT Monster Burgers tonight (I should be on MH3 tonight too :wink:)

A Mokong post and no youtube plug?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Not all my posts involve my Youtube Channel Jay, only when there's a new video :wink:

Plus I'd not yet fully tested my new cam... forgot to get a new SD card for it :heh:

Happy birthday Mo. I tried to find something TOS birthday related but I couldn't find anything so this is what you get.

Tales_of_Symphonia____Kirby_by_Gezusfreek.jpg

That is AWESOME.... makes me hope even more for some ToS characters to appear in the next Super Smash Bros games :D

Happy Birthday King of Ireland.

Bow Down Bitches :D

Now where's my castle.....

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Apologies, I feel like it was my fault even though I spent the whole day working on trying to fix it!

No problem Shorty, the fixing the site must take priority for the Greater Good : peace:

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Wow, after the DS Cake and the ToS Kirbys, what else can a guy do? :heh:

Well, here's a birthday card.

312203-20080724183828.jpg

Happy late Birthday, Mokong! :grin:

FMA FTW!!!!!!

That reminds me I've still not gotten round to watching FMA: Brotherhood.... only watched the first 2 eps so far and keep forgetting to get the rest :heh:

Must do that now, Cheers :D