N-Europe

Fast Food

ReZourceman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz :D @ Gordan Ramsey!

McChicken Nuggets don't really taste of anything, let alone chicken, so these should really only be an improvement!

I've seen the adverts for a while now, but your video has only just made me realise that Burger King didn't previously do Chicken Nuggets?!... I was wondering what the big deal/advertising campaign was for (other than Transformers)!

And just for opinions sake... Burger King >>>> McDonalds.

Edited by Retro_Link

Although its more like

Burger King >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds.

I do love McD breakfast though. But yeah...XL Bacon Dubz >>>>>> any meal item from McD.

Yeah that's more like it!

I do like a Sausage & Egg McMuffin every now and then, but the Egg is often pretty questionable, and can sometimes ruin (and thus will sometimes gets left) what is otherwise a rather awesome sausage and melted cheese McMuffin.

Plus Hashbrown win!

I could talk about Sausage McMuffins forever, and the egg debate is a massive one.

If you eat it with the egg....it gives it a well rounded flavour*, and it...mellows it a bit, and the egg can add that really nice..just...well that unique egg taste.

But...yeah. I have found that the egg REALLY badly mutes the (*saltiness and the FLAVOUR POWER) of the sausage itself. It really does! It properly halts it, so without the egg and the flavour is so much powerful. Hash Browns are fantastic too.

BK XL Bacon Double = Pure WIN!!!.

Should have had that on the previous weekend.

Had it for tea tonight though, on the way home from a late shift in work. I'd rate anything from BK higher than anything from McDonalds, because you can taste Burger King food. Don't need no sauce, unlike McDonalds to taste anything.

ReZ your illegitimate use of punctuation knows no bounds. It's ridiculous. Just don't bother using it if you don't know how. HAVING A BAD DAY STOP WINDING ME UP

:(

I asked for an XL bacon double cheeseburger but without the bacon. I got it too. It was delicious.

I don't understand...why would....why would you want less animal?

ReZ, I know you like hearing/seeing yourself speak, but when it gets to the point of making a four minute review of chicken nuggets I feel I have to say something.

Back off. Calm down.

I could talk about Sausage McMuffins forever.

I beg you not to.

People who get fast food need to steer clear of the vegetables. Because it's a waste of money.

Here is a McD burger of my design. You take a plain* double cheeseburger, take off the layers and fill them with chips. It's a taste sensation.

KingBurger.jpg

*I hate how you have to specify you want a plain burger.

ReZ, I know you like hearing/seeing yourself speak, but when it gets to the point of making a four minute review of chicken nuggets I feel I have to say something.

Back off. Calm down.

Shaaaaat up ya face.

Fast food is usually nasty.

SubWay is okay.

I like Fast Food too much.

Burger King burgers are technically better than McDonald's burgers at being burgers that are nice, but then McD's ones feel fine, just a different twist on the concept. And a normal sized McD's one is less filling/stuffing than a BK one. If that's what you're after.

I prefer McD's chips to BK's.

I like how McD's do lots of different food these days. Chicken McLegends are nice.

With chips, McDonalds are the best. Burger King and KFC chips are just tacky.

However, the Burger King burgers are very nice and not plasticky like McDonalds' but the KFC meals are just sublime.

I don't see Subway as "fast food"...it's just (awesome) sandwiches.

What! BK fries are so superior. Crunchy, tasty, kings! KINGS! McD's are too salty, KFCs are too...something I can't place. BK any day mate. Though tbh for the prices compared to other options(crappy kebab shop food, pub food etc) I tend to not feed fast all that often.

Chicken McLegends are nice.

Oh yes!

Agreed

My regular McDonalds order is Large Chicken Legend with Salsa, with extra chips (I love the chips) and a diet Coke to feel good about my ridiculous fatty order.

KFC Always get the fully loaded meal, unless they bring something new out in which I'm always willing to try, again with every Meal i order at KFC I get an extra, on this occasion its a box of popcorn chicken.

Burger King I don't have very often, not a fan of them at all, I enjoy Bacon Double cheese burger, but would gladly take McDonalds Legend and chips or KFC over BK anyday.

as mentioned elsewhere in the thread, I don't count Subway as fast food.

Let's not forget Domino's Pizza too :p

I don't really have fast food often I guess, at least not from chains.

Never had KFC, never really had Burger King (except once in Spain when I was 10 or so and the meat was undercooked...), rarely have Pizza Hut, only occasionally have McDonalds. Only thing I ever get there is the Big Mac anyway, which I do like quite a bit. =P

Are there any other fast food places other than these few that people like? I'm actually not too familiar with chains. Not sure Subway counts but I do like it, even though I've only had it about 6 times ever. Mmm tuna sandwich.