N-Europe

Cher Lloyd

Beast

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look into Cher Lloyd's eyes you can see she is evil. I'm not actually joking about this bit.

Oh, so you investigated her. Ok, then.

Vote: Cher Lloyd

Though I ask people to investigate ReZ if she turns out to be Good.

*sigh* I need a mafia game...

The new Rebecca Black's Friday?

The thing I hate is that it's a bit catchy. I like Cher Lloyd but I don't like the song. I like the beat though.

What is a swagger jagger though? pmsl.

I never thought i'd ever say this, but Rebecca Black's "Friday"........... is better than this.

Sums up my opinion really, i honestly can't agree more.

Oh, so you investigated her. Ok, then.

Vote: Cher Lloyd

Though I ask people to investigate ReZ if she turns out to be Good.

*sigh* I need a mafia game...

I tracked her last night and she killed Music.

vote: Cher Lloyd

Too....much....awesomeness.

And I am disgusted. MadDog. You disgust me. Maybe Sunday has turned into not Monday. Booooober.

Pokemaff soon though my mafia hungry friends.

This is my favourite* ever song though.

I love** the earnest-sounding chorus. I love the fact you aren't sure where you stand when you listen to it. There's no quarter asked for, and none given. I'm so far from stunned, yet on the edge of glüry.

*hyperbole

**non-hyperbole

I love so much. I'm reminded of early Chairdriver. Obviously this guy is "...", but Chair must surely concur that he is borne of the same stock.

I will admit that I did like Cher Lloyd in The X Factor but that song is just dreadful and yet it's kind of catchy in a "I don't want this in my head" kind of way.

Edited by Animal

Ah the song's not that bad. I don't get the massive hate someone can get from a song.

"ARGH this song doesn't appeal to me so much that I hate the person that made this." Seems a bit silly.

And at least watch the better quality version.

Actually watched the whole song, naturally it was shit. It seemed to bounce between being a "I'm so attractive and rebellious, you can't help but notice me, because I'm so bad" to being some sort of inspirational song.

Basically what would happen if Cascada attempted to rap in her songs.

Puts me in mind of a bunch of human chav Teletubbies trying to make a song and music video.

And she does come across as a horrible person. I don't find it hard to believe those stories in the papers from girls claiming they were bullied by her in school. She's like the archetypal high school alpha bitch.

She's actually quite scary. *hides*

Ew. Firstly, I'm disgusted with that video of that young boy singing S & M. Disturbing.

- - -

I liked Cher Llyod before. Currently I'm pretty indifferent but that song...it's terribly catchy :( It has taken refuge in my brain for over 48 hours. CRAI. It makes me want to strut down a street and scream at everyone "You can' stohp lookin a meh! Get up outta mah FACE!"

My thoughts from the Rez Daily thread! *you can pay me for that plug Rez*

I like it!

Not really, I absolutely hate this song about as much as I've ever hated any song ever... except probably more than that!

Not being a fan of the chav in the first place, tbh the song is worse than I could have even hoped for!

I hate the use of Twitter/Facebook in this song, for the simple fact she tells us 'We can't stop tweeting about her' etc... etc... arrogant fuckah!

I hate that she tells me I can't stop 'looking at her, staring at her' etc...

Infact I hate pretty much every single lyric and second of this song and video.

"Count da moneeey"... ARGH!

I hate the contrast in style between the slower melodic 'swagger jagger' and then the dance etc... rest of the song.

I hate the @16secs 'Katy Perry/Kanye West' style lyrical sound FX... because it's just been copy and pasted/slapped in there as a sound of the moment.

I hate that I just looked up the video, to see that fringe!... my most hated haircut EVAR!

Her/TheSong/TheVideo actually the most annoying music related thing I can think of!

Take your Swagger, and Jag off!

Oh and did anyone happen to hear her on Radio 1... I was stuck in a traffic jam listening to this. I thought she annoyed me before, but try listening to this and it reaches an entirely new level!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Even just the first 3 secs of part 2!

Stupid farmer chav! She'd scratch your eyes right out!

Edited by Retro_Link

After hearing so much bad press about the song when I came to listen to it I didn't think it was any worse than most of the crap in the chart.

I heard a song yesterday called Champagne Showers and that is a million times worse.

I must admit, this is the truth. Although Swagger Jagger is a bad song, Champagne Showers has to be the worst song I've ever heard in my entire life!

Worse than this?

....definitely! At least this is listenable. Actually, this is better than Cher Lloyd's song AND LMFAO's Champagne Showers!

Can anybody else hear a little bit of Lady Gaga's Telephone in this?

Is it too late for Cher Lloyd's parents to have an abortion? you can still have them at 216 months ish, right?

hate isn't the word i feel for that smug looking little bitch, she spent half the x-factor murdering song and the other half doing bad rapping claiming to be a "gansta" a genuine rapper would run rings round her, thats if they could stop laughing enough to take her seriously

At least that new single is more pop music, where she belongs

Ha well aren't you all full of hatred for her.

Its quite amusing. Particularly the last post.

I think she's great. Really liked her on the xfactor - not the best song in the world as a lead single but its not a cover and its the kind of thing i'd expect her to be doing.

At the end of the day no one likes an xfactor reject and those who think the show doesn't find talent are fucking deluded. Of course it finds talented singers.

I can see why people dislike her, but at the end of the day she's making you talk about her - even if its to say how much you hate her. Which I think we got ;)

May she continue. :grin:

At the end of the day no one likes an xfactor reject and those who think the show doesn't find talent are fucking deluded. Of course it finds talented singers.

it does find talent, i've never doubted that, sometimes i think they push something like Cher that isn't as talented as others, because they think she fits a current trend

I can see why people dislike her, but at the end of the day she's making you talk about her - even if its to say how much you hate her. Which I think we got ;)

so ignoring her completely would be better....:hmm: