N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

Again I get messaged, I send a response...nothing.

Two weeks ago, I got a response from a message I sent, I responded to that and nothing.

Not everyone is keen to reply/online all the time. Did you follow it up with a question/show some interest in their profile?

In other news, I got a wall of text message on Sunday, I didn't reply, got another message from the same girl last night. I don't know whether I should reply out of courtesy or not? Her pictures (which I'm assuming are from halloween) kind of scare me.

Not everyone is keen to reply/online all the time. Did you follow it up with a question/show some interest in their profile?

In other news, I got a wall of text message on Sunday, I didn't reply, got another message from the same girl last night. I don't know whether I should reply out of courtesy or not? Her pictures (which I'm assuming are from halloween) kind of scare me.

I know, but two weeks is a bit long to wait, and yeah I did.

Thanks for all the responses everyone :) I think I just needed a vent, and to be talked down from my silliness. :heh:

I am happy with my OH, I don't really intend to leave him over how I feel now. I think its just super odd for me as its probably my first significant grown up relationship. Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

Thanks for all the responses everyone :) I think I just needed a vent, and to be talked down from my silliness. :heh:

I am happy with my OH, I don't really intend to leave him over how I feel now. I think its just super odd for me as its probably my first significant grown up relationship. Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

You use OH in your posts a lot... you go on LoveHoney don't you :p

Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

I love my alone time. I made sure on Sunday night that I had absolutely no plans and had a night just to myself. It's very rare I can actually do that and it was great to recharge the batteries.

Been chatting with the girl I messaged last night. It's died down for now but I think I can pick it back up tomorrow. Fun convo, most lol worthy excerpt:

Her: Do not cross me adventurer. You'll find more than an arrow in your knee if you do. +1 intimidation

Me: I take a test of charisma and roll a 6, melting away your desire to put things in my knees. We share a drink and continue to get friendly.

Her: Hahah! Does the roll increase your desire to put things in me? ;)

Been chatting with the girl I messaged last night. It's died down for now but I think I can pick it back up tomorrow. Fun convo, most lol worthy excerpt:

Her: Do not cross me adventurer. You'll find more than an arrow in your knee if you do. +1 intimidation

Me: I take a test of charisma and roll a 6, melting away your desire to put things in my knees. We share a drink and continue to get friendly.

Her: Hahah! Does the roll increase your desire to put things in me? ;)

Oh saucy. She may soon be taking a roll of your D.

Well it seems like the person who I was talking to has now deleted her account or blocked me for some unknown reason, I really don't know what to say or think at this point, we seemed to be getting on rather well. :(

Could be that she was also chatting/dating somebody else, and she's no longer on the market.