N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

I've been doing a little bit of landscaping this morning and I have noticed something with trees that you chop down. Most of the time you see a ring of circles but on two occasions I have seen different shapes on the stump. So far I have seen a heart and something that looked like a pie chart divided into 4 pieces. Anyone else seen these, and know if there is any way to make it happen? I'd really like one of those by my house.

That would be a Smash Bros. emblem. No??? Don't know what they do, probably just for looks. And, someone posted a short while back that they came across a Triforce shaped tree ring.

Edited by londragon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a Smash Bros. emblem. No??? Don't know what they do, probably just for looks. And, someone posted a short while back that they came across a Triforce shaped tree ring.

I think it was more central in its slices. I don't think it was the Smash emblem, but I dug it up so I could be wrong.

I achieved perfect town status today! :yay:

Now to keep it that way for 15 days... :hehe:

I've been doing a little bit of landscaping this morning and I have noticed something with trees that you chop down. Most of the time you see a ring of circles but on two occasions I have seen different shapes on the stump. So far I have seen a heart and something that looked like a pie chart divided into 4 pieces. Anyone else seen these, and know if there is any way to make it happen? I'd really like one of those by my house.
Yeah, Silver axes guarantee you'll get a special tree stump pattern every time you cut down a tree, but I think it's also possible (although rare) from a normal axe too.

I've got got quite a few special tree stumps in my town now from when I bought some silver axes on the island. :)

Other than looking cool, I believe they also increase the chance of mushrooms growing near them. ;)

*EDIT*

BTW @Cube, did you steal that duck that was camping in my town/about to move in? Because she's not around any more, and there's no new house being built. :hmm:

Edited by RedShell

I got Princess Peach's parasol! :laughing:

Bumped into Sahara and asked for my house to be redecorated. Was quite surprised that he/she replaced my Palace Floor and Palace Wall with Sci-Fi Wall plus Exotic Carpet. Thought it'd be something that matched.

Lots happening for me today! Got a visitor to my camp site who looks set to be my 10th towns person.

I also have been asked to open up Club LOL which I've just got all the signatures for!

Plus one of my neighbours has requested that we open up a police station - so plans are now in place for that too!

It's all go!

On a separate note - why has it been raining allll week in my town?! Fed up of grey and wet :(

I got Princess Peach's parasol! :laughing:

Bumped into Sahara and asked for my house to be redecorated. Was quite surprised that he/she replaced my Palace Floor and Palace Wall with Sci-Fi Wall plus Exotic Carpet. Thought it'd be something that matched.

Oh man, I'd so buy that sci fi wall off you if you'd sell it.

Got a spare virtual boy for anyone who wants to make me a trade offer. Looking for heros shirt to complete that set. Other Nintendo offers considered.

Also @Rummy got a balloon hat if you want it. It's yours if so.

In other news Club LOL is ooooooooooopen!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Edited by flameboy

Am I completely missing the point of the catalog in the T&T store? All it shows are the things I already have?

If you sold an item, but want it back, you won't have to wait a gazillion years for Nook to have it in store.

Am I completely missing the point of the catalog in the T&T store? All it shows are the things I already have?

Even if a friend just lets you hold an item, unless it's classed as special/rare you can order one yourself. Or you can sell stuff you don't have space for now and buy it back when you want it later.

Have you used all 180 slots already?

Question, I am confused of what @Rummy did, can you access your closet from the train station in online multiplayer?

Also, can I start a movement, trend, whatever. When I first played online, I wrote on people's bulletin board. At least two of them were saved(and I thought I was original, but they never mentioned it here :( ) When you go to someone elses town, let everyone know you are there!. Write on the bulletin board, it isn't used for anything else, the ones you get you already knew because you initiated it in the first place(like finishing a project) I thought it was funny to visit a town, write something they would believe was an official comment from the game, and then leave without mentioning it.