N-Europe

Luigi's Mansion 2

darksnowman

but I am a bit surprised at how long Nintendo is taking with its 3DS games, especially Animal Crossing and Paper Mario. If they take three years to be released since the time when they were first shown (and let's not forget they actually looked quite polished), that's putting fairly minor games into the "Zelda" league!

Nintendo were like this with the DS, GBA, GBC, GB. And this is why Nintendo do well in the handheld market, when the whole handheld business since it started the whole mindset to people was 'it's for spinoff games' hence why so many 3rd party companies made big budget home system games but very little budget game for the handheld.

Nintendo bring out handheld games with the fine dedication that one would see with them on the home system, with that people understand that if you are buying a handheld your going to get your monies worth and not a system just full of spinoffs. Just look at their history, Zelda:LA, Metroid 2, Wario Land, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, Mario Kart DS and 7, Mother 3, Mario & Luigi, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem etc etc

True Nintendo port games to another system it's well known they do it when the system any of their systems launches, but once a year or 2 has gone past, then do we see incredible games come out, just like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario, looking at it, they really want to outshine the Gamecube version, but to do that they need time.

• 4 months later...
So in America it's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but in Europe it's Luigi's Mansion 2? Or have I missed something?

They removed all reference to the subtitle for the European version after the last Nintendo Direct it was shown in.

I don't know who's trolling around in GameFAQs, but in there, this game is called Luigi's Mansion: Dark World in Europe and Japan. Surely, that's not correct? Never before have I heard of such a name.

No. It's called Luigi's Mansion 2 in both Japan and Europe and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon in the US.

If I don't get a Booseum with a gallery of the dozens and dozens of different Boos and Ghost Houses/Mansions across the years, I will not be pleased!

Also, we had better get Vaccum Boo (A Boo that turns into a Vaccum cleaner to suck up Luigi!), 3D Boo (A Red/Magenta Boo that is only visible in 3D and with one eye closed - swapping between left and right to confuse you!) and Retro Boos roaming around the mansion!