N-Europe

Bin Laden is Dead

Platty

It's the only thing they could really say they did, seeing as he was already dead.

You're yet to show us any evidence of this. You can't just make sweeping statements about things like this without evidence.

The evidence from him dying last night/this morning and not already being dead? Well his house is pretty much destroyed, it's been confirmed by leaders around the World and no doubt photos will emerge soon enough.

If he did die 3 years ago; how could they possible find his body? For one it would have decomposed, 2) it would have been buried/cremated/whatever they do with their dead years ago 3) it would be hidden away somewhere.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bin Laden dead?

So Obama is the greatest president ever and will be reelected, the US weren't involved in 9/11 and will never be under suspicion again.

All praise the US of A.

For each head cut off two more will grow.

Just about to write that Charlie.

Maybe you're not so bad after all. ;)

And continuing from before; various American news agencies have reported that his identity was confirmed by DNA and that they have buried his body at sea, not before taking photographs of it.

Bin Laden dead?

So Obama is the greatest president ever and will be reelected, the US weren't involved in 9/11 and will never be under suspicion again.

All praise the US of A.

For each head cut of two more will grow.

Haha, this will make some slightly more popular, but it doesn't guarantee anything. A large part of the public are on his back.

Funnily enough, I just clicked a link on Dannyboy's facebook, and it showed a picture of Obama with hundreds or thousands of comments underneath. The large majority of them being "the military achieved this, not Obama."

Anyway, it's good that the guy is gone. Whether it happened a few days ago or 3 years ago, who really cares?

You're yet to show us any evidence of this. You can't just make sweeping statements about things like this without evidence.

The evidence from him dying last night/this morning and not already being dead? Well his house is pretty much destroyed, it's been confirmed by leaders around the World and no doubt photos will emerge soon enough.

If he did die 3 years ago; how could they possible find his body? For one it would have decomposed, 2) it would have been buried/cremated/whatever they do with their dead years ago 3) it would be hidden away somewhere.

Don't worry, he's either a very good troll or he really does believe every conspiracy theory / scaremongering story there is.

Funnily enough, I just clicked a link on Dannyboy's facebook, and it showed a picture of Obama with hundreds or thousands of comments underneath. The large majority of them being "the military achieved this, not Obama."

Or to be more precise: thousands of military lives and wars in multiple countries achieved this.

Where's the proof that Bin Laden himself was actually killed last night, his house is blown up, hardly conclusive proof. It's pretty obvious he's been dead for years, all we've had from him in years is audio tapes, which could easily be done with a soundalike, his last video showed a notably healthier, younger looking Bin Laden. Yeah, like somebody with no working kidneys is going to make such a recovery, more likely it was old footage.

More likely the operation was to round up and kill the group who were keeping the appearance of him being alive going.

And continuing from before; various American news agencies have reported that his identity was confirmed by DNA and that they have buried his body at sea, not before taking photographs of it.

DNA tests can be faked, the media report what information they are given, no-one will ever see the photographs and disposal of the body was highly convenient.

Edited by The Mad Monkey

DNA tests can be faked, the media report what information they are given, no-one will ever see the photographs and disposal of the body was highly convenient.

OK then, I'll perform the litmus test of all conspiracy theories: if the US government is telling the truth, what would prove it to you? More importantly, what evidence could prove to you that he wasn't already dead and this is some sort of non-beneficial cover-up? If you want to prove you're not just another nutter, what would prove you wrong?

Edited by The fish

The truth of how or when he died doesn't matter as such. He as a person and as a present living symbol is now dead and whilst yes it doesn't mean terrorism ends overnight it certainly is a victory of sorts.

Where's the proof that Bin Laden himself was actually killed last night, his house is blown up, hardly conclusive proof. It's pretty obvious he's been dead for years, all we've had from him in years is audio tapes, which could easily be done with a soundalike, his last video showed a notably healthier, younger looking Bin Laden. Yeah, like somebody with no working kidneys is going to make such a recovery, more likely it was old footage.

More likely the operation was to round up and kill the group who were keeping the appearance of him being alive going.

Quite the conspiracy theorist aren't we? How exactly are you proposing they fake such DNA tests? If they have two copies of DNA one from whenever one from dead body they match they match end of.

OR do you mean they are just gonna make up that they did test and pluck up these test results out of their arses where most of drivel that pours out of your mouth comes from?

You have nothing to prove you dumb claims any more than you claim the US have to prove he was killed last night.

OK then, I'll perform the litmus test of all conspiracy theories: if the US government is telling the truth, what would prove it to you? More importantly, what evidence could prove to you that he wasn't already dead and this is some sort of non-beneficial cover-up? If you want to prove you're not just another nutter, what would prove you wrong?

Capturing him alive would have been nice, and surely not impossible, failing that some video footage of the killing, I understand they make these teeny weeny cameras these days that can be attached to a soldiers helmet or gun.

Quite the conspiracy theorist aren't we? How exactly are you proposing they fake such DNA tests? If they have two copies of DNA one from whenever one from dead body they match they match end of.

OR do you mean they are just gonna make up that they did test and pluck up these test results out of their arses where most of drivel that pours out of your mouth comes from?

You have nothing to prove you dumb claims any more than you claim the US have to prove he was killed last night.

That's OK, you believe what you are told to, I mean what you want to, and I'll just think for myself.

While it's perfectly acceptable to buy into the very patriotic and American version of events being reported, there is also absolutely nothing wrong with entertaining a conspiracy theory surrounding this death.

As humans we question everything, why should this be any different?

While it's perfectly acceptable to buy into the very patriotic and American version of events being reported, there is also absolutely nothing wrong with entertaining a conspiracy theory surrounding this death.

As humans we question everything, why should this be any different?

Haw come there are no (official) "oofficall" /[artichoke]/ pictures of him?

Haw come he was buried at sea?

Seems curious to me, but I await to hear answers to these questions.

Obama reportedly watched the entire operation via helmet cam and abundant footage apparently exists of everything. Now that's a video the Internet will want to get their hands on more than any celebrity sex tape.

That's OK, you believe what you are told to, I mean what you want to, and I'll just think for myself.

Please stop inferring that anyone who doesn't believe the same thing(s) you do is an idiot.

Re: being buried at sea.

1. Muslim practice dictates that a body is buried within 24 hours of death. The Marines were abiding by that.

2. What else would they have done? Give him to Saudi Arabia? (He was a Saudi) No. He'd have been given a state funded martyr's funeral, providing a focal point and powerful imagery to his followers.

Capturing him alive would have been nice, and surely not impossible, failing that some video footage of the killing, I understand they make these teeny weeny cameras these days that can be attached to a soldiers helmet or gun.

I do think for myself...just not the same brand of shit you seemingly do. You seem to be littering a number of threads at the moment calling people out almost as being less intelligent than you simply for having a different opinion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!