NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

(If you haven't received your PM yet, it's because I'm still sending them. Be patient)

Gentlemen's Regulations

-The day phase has no set time. If I feel like the day has gone for too long or if discussion has died, I will warn you before ending the day prematurely;

-The night phase is 48 hours long at most. I may make an exception for the first day, but that is as tolerant as I get;

-If you don't want to use your power, send me a PM along the lines of "Not using my power tonight, please";

-Please do not post game-related discussion during the night. Automerge prevention will be appreciated, though;

-Do not post after you died. I will only tolerate one post lamenting your death, but that's it;

-Editing posts is forbidden. Anyone caught doing so will be punished;

-Posting PMs (whether they be Role PMs or nightly PMs) is strictly forbidden. Players doing so will also be punished;

-If you did not receive a PM during the night, your power simply worked successfully, with not much of note to say;

-If you have any questions about your role or gameplay mechanics, just send me a PM with your question;

-If a dead player has replaced an inactive one, do not attempt to pry this player for information on his or her previous role. There is no direct punishment for this, this is just a note regarding good conduct and fairplay;

-Have fun :)

-----------

Seven years have passed since the Gentlemen’s Mafia. The Princess has since become a fine Queen, the survivors moved on with their life, and the episode with the Black Masks is nothing but a tale of intrigue and suspense that conquered the hearts of ladies and gentlemen everywhere.

However, in recent days, survivors from the Gentlemen’s Mafia have been appearing dead, one after the other, in curious and mysterious circumstances. Distressed by these odd happenings, Queen Olivia organizes a top-secret meeting, calling for her most trusted allies, in an undisclosed island...

Indeed, in an undisclosed island, there lay a fine building. In the main room, several guests helped themselves with the appetizers (for it is not a gentlemanly meeting without the proper Hors D’Oeuvre). Heated conversation was steadily on the rise:

"I keep telling thee, thy usage of the word ‘doth’ is incorrect beyond all measure!"

"Pah! The way to enlightenment involves casting aside any semblance of proper grammar, and feeling, comprehending, becoming the metaphorical artichoke!"

Suddenly, a man entered the main room. He wore a Jonnas mask, and had an oddly strong presence about himself. He brought out a box filled with several masks and declared:

“Well-beloved Gentlemen, I have not a place to stay, nor can I get any save through you. Deign to help me! If I find not the application granted before this feast of Easter, the church door will be shut in my face: wherefore grant my supplication, for I send you word of greetings and of money.”

“...”

Jonnas rephrased: “I also want you to play a mafia game if that makes no sense”

*collective gasp* ”A formal challenge!”

“But of course! Who are we to refuse challenges?”

“Is this the Queen’s idea of an urgent meeting, though?”

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Jonnas revealed: “Nay. This challenge is the work of Master Angus MacNeil”

The crowd collectively gasped once again.

“Calamity kittens! It would be far too rude to go back on our word, now!”

“Curse the Scots’ cunning! Where may Her Majesty be?”

Jonnas clarified: “In her own chambers, of course, where she is to remain, locked inside, until a clear winner is decided”

“The winner takes the Queen, is that it? It is a sick game, that’s what it is!”

“Curses! First, the meeting is delayed for two weeks, and now this?”

“Fret not! Justice shall prevail once again! We must find Angus MacNeil and his band of rogues, and bring them to justice”

“By which you mean...?”

“We will lynch those mother fukin g m,afia scumnag.s!”

“Hooray, I say!”

“Well spoken, my good sir!”

“For the win, indeed!”

-------------------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Herojan

Jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 26 remaining players (majority is 14)

Day 1 starts now

-----------------

Write-ups

Day 2 - Sméagol and the five locks

Day 3 - Mundi the Nefarious

Day 4 - Of Hunters, Vigilantes and Alignments

Day 5 - Clouds of enmity and distrust

Day 6 - Nintend O'Nut versus The World

Day 7 - The Fall of Jayseven

Day 8 - Nintend O'Nut's crafty escape

Day 9 - ReZourceman versus Dyson

Day 10 - Enter mr-paul

Day 11 - The arise of Chairdrive

Day 12 - Dummy

Day 13 - The Final Day

Edited by Jonnas

Vote Standings

No Lynch (3) - jayseven, Dazz, EddieColeslaw

No Doth (1) - The Peeps

Jayseven (1) - Sméagol

Majority is 14

Vote Standings

No Lynch (9) - jayseven, Dazz, EddieColeslaw, mr-paul, Dyson, MadDog, Mundi, Cube, Sprout

No Doth (1) - The Peeps

Jayseven (1) - Sméagol

Majority is 14

-Editing posts is forbidden. Anyone caught doing so will be punished;

Gaaahhh, thus game is already too epic for a string of words to even be considered praise enough for the clear work that has already been sewn unto its fabric. A cheer of merryment I extend to Jonnas in this dangerous time! Hip Hip!

vote: jayseven

For making a "first" post.

I ask you to expand upon your accusations, lest it go unnoticed.