NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Vote Standings

No Lynch (14) - jayseven, Dazz, EddieColeslaw, mr-paul, Dyson, MadDog, Mundi, Cube, Sprout, Zell, The Peeps, aqui1a, Ellmeister, Tales

(+Nintendohnut, Eenuh, Flinky, Rummy, Diageo)

Jayseven (1) - Sméagol

Majority has been reached

---------------

"I say we lynch Jayseven for speaking out of turn!"

"Hmmm...Interesting..."

"I say we sleep tonight!"

Indeed they went to sleep. Only Jonnas stayed in the main room, serving as a makeshift Gatekeeper.

What secrets await these gentlemen? Will a tragedy occur? Will the jesting "doth" references ever cease? Not even I hold the answers to these questions, dear Ladies and Gentlemen.

-----------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Herojan

Jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 26 remaining players (majority is 14)

Night 1 starts now

A rather splendid way of expressing the end of the day?

(A rather splendid way of challenging unsuspecting guests to a mafia game, rather.

That odd invitation at the beginning was the trademark copyright of Herojan Ramblings Inc.)

A rather splendid way of expressing the end of the day?

:( I like to think I made a difference today.

With a game this big, we're going to have to wait the full 48 hours every night.

With a game this big, we're going to have to wait the full 48 hours every night.

Thats what she said.

It's gone 48hours, I find his rule breaking suspicious and thoroughly ungentlemanly so Vote:Jonnas

Night 1 has ended

------------------

"Hm... This is interesting..."

The writer had made her notes for the evening. She gathered her belongings and hurried back to her room, where she would better gather her thoughts.

In the way, however, stood an odd figure.

"Excuse me, sir? Is there anything I may help you with...?"

"A hint of an Irish accent...? Haha, fate has a sense of humour..."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The maid froze in place. It was not much the man's unnerving raucous voice as it was the fact that he showed...clear signs of a Scottish accent in his speech.

"Yer book prompts me to come here...And ye're the one I find first. Amusing twist of fate, heh?"

"N-No! Not now! I have yet so much to do with my life!"

"Who do ya take me for? I am not that spineless gardener, lassie! Ya should have died a long time ago."

The hunter grabbed a knife and quickly made short work of the frail writer.

mr-paul is dead. He was the Irish Writer, Aoife Kavanagh, who noted down investigations and discretely passed results around. He was Good.

"Hm? What's this...?" The hunter reached for an odd lump in her dress, and cut it open to reveal its contents "A key? This might prove useful..."

------------------

The remaining townies gathered in the main hall.

Jonnas took out a sheet of paper and declared: "Someone has asked me to discourse the following:

'Heed me, gentlemen, for I have important information to relay upon to thee! For safety purposes, I cannot be seen in public, I beg your understanding.

Let's move on to more important matters, shall we? You would be interested to learn that Jayseven has mislead an unsuspecting gentleman from his original path. Yes, he took advantage of a vulnerable moment of someone's life and manipulated it into his desires, whatever they may be!

That is all, but stay alert!'"

Without further ado, the gentlemen commenced discussion.

------------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Herojan

Jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 25 remaining players (majority is 13)

Day 2 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

Can't say I like the look of that, jayseven.. care to explain yourself?

Hmms. Intrigueing!

But oh noes! Our mafia team from the last team spared her life, and now she's the first to go.. Is that note from her again? Or is it someone else this time..

The key worries me though. The day 1 write-up says there are 5 locks.. I wonder if the mafia can get through the door (and win the game) more easily if they happen to find all the keys before they get to majority..

Anyway, I got nothing worthwile from Dannyboy. It seems we should be pointing our attention to jayseven?

I would like to know if by misled from the path, the writer means that jayseven tripped someone up and led them back to his room.

Is it possible that Jayseven has turned someone from town to mafia? I'm not sure if such a thing would occur in the write-up but I suppose if it's someone's power they may have got lucky with when and how they've used it. Obviously I'll wait for what Jayseven has to say on the matter.

I would like to know if by misled from the path, the writer means that jayseven tripped someone up and led them back to his room.

Sounds like a redirector to me.

Jayseven is suspicious indeed. But there is also a good chance that Danny is still Angus, considering Angus killed mr-paul. This shows to me that the killer thought mr-paul would still be the investigator, and there was probably good reason for it. If this day comes to nothing I'll want to take a chance on lynching Dannyboy.

I'm not sure we should take chances like that (even though there are loads of us :D). I do think we should keep a close eye on Dannyboy though as you make a good point.

I hate you all. I really wanted to play this game :( keep me in mind for any inactive/dropouts yeah? First time I was a recurring character too!

Surely Angus would not dare return under the same guise.

Surely Aoife wouldn't dare return under the same guise.