NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Honourable mention for being so right about everything.

What?! He was wrong about so much! :heh:

Anyway, epic roles, Jonnas! They're one of the reasons these games are so great!

What?! He was wrong about so much! :heh:

For the record, I believe him accusing everybody (Dazz, mr-paul, etc.) was a ruse to protect himself from being killed. He was mostly right when he said Sméagol and Nintendohnut should've been lynched ages ago, and also when he trusted ReZ.

But he was severely wrong about Tales, that's for sure. The honourable mention goes more to his attitude of "let's lynch instead of talking in circles again".

Happy for the honourable mention. don't remember what suggestions I had and such, but I think I played one of my better mafia roles this time. definitively played better than last Gentlemen were I was town.

Honestly, and I think I said this before, the reason why I "defended" Eddie was because people misread/misunderstood what she said about her roleblocking/protecting. She never said she did both and most of my defence derived from there. I saw it as an oppurtinity to defend but not really defend her at the same time. Appearently there's no difference there :p

Yup I was paranoid. It's the first time I can remember being mafia, although I think some of my plans were better than the others :p

I still cant believe I was killed though, il get my revenge :)

I died voting loudly for Sméagol. That's all that mattered. Peeps why would you kill me when I said there was someone out there who was good, and it was you? Sister-killer :mad:

-Since I no longer wanted a "Super Townie", I had to nerf Cube's character somehow. It worked quite well because Cube was smart about his targets

-...This included protecting himself the night Diageo tried to kill him. Cube is just a natural super townie, I guess!

-One of my favourite quotes in the game: "I saw Angus MacNeil walking nearby so I pushed him and ran away

Like a man."

Diageo did what???

I thought it strange as I assumed my power only worked against kills. Still, it's a good job I didn't try too hard to get him lynched for it.

The reason I did this was a cunning plan. I was thinking that Marc was double-bluffing about King James (aided by how everyone seemed suspicious in his write-ups). I revealed that I knew who he was but didn't reveal it, expecting the mafia (if the theory of King James was the mafia leader using the tale of Angus was correct) to kill me so I couldn't let tell everyone. So if they did try to kill me it would have confirmed that theory.

It was a toss up between Cube and The Peeps because you both had the same power, sort of. But from my notes I thought I saw an inconsistency, so I went for you. And you were annoying me.

I died voting loudly for Sméagol. That's all that mattered. Peeps why would you kill me when I said there was someone out there who was good, and it was you? Sister-killer :mad:

You need to stop showing your back to The Peeps :p He tends to stab it a lot.

Diageo did what???

I thought it strange as I assumed my power only worked against kills. Still, it's a good job I didn't try too hard to get him lynched for it.

I'm surprised you didn't pursue it further, actually :heh: If you had asked me the specifics, I would've told you "kills only".

I don't even remember why we killed you herojan :p I think it's because you were a good thief so it made Sméagol look worse.

I clearly wasn't paying enough attention at the time.

I wondered earlier, why did you killed Manleigh Campbell etc at the beginning of the game? Not that fussed, but it still hurt a little inside...:(

I'm back!

Glad to see that we won! I believed both chair and Peeps to be mafia, but glad to see that it was only The Peeps remaining! I only voted for chair because of his odd behaviour for the lynch of Tales and the solid info on the Peeps hadn't come out yet and I needed to place a vote on someone before I went away!

I have to say this was a brilliant game. I was so pissed off to be killed on the first night (who decided that?!?!? HATE YOU ALL!) I liked the fact that I was a recurring character from the last game. I was so glad that I was given the opportunity to return to the game, and luckily I had a little bit of free time to fully catch up on everything where I pretty much sussed out that Eddie and Tales seemed evil to me, Peeps went under my radar though so well played to him. I don't usually play the game like I did in this one, but I felt it was needed to give everyone a clear view of what had happened/what was going on, and it worked (don't expect it from me in every game!)

I hae to say with the way I played this game I did get annoyed with Dazz and Rummy because you really didn't need to hide anything in my opinion! One of my ways of weeding out the mafia was to get everyone's information and see what seemed the most bullshit/made up/reliant on other suspects targets to be true, which is what led me to suspect Tales - his information was no longer useful and he was defending Eddie a bit too hard.

Well done to Sméagol for lasting so long after slipping up on the first day.

I'd personally like to give a mention to Flink, who I thought played brilliantly for his first game.

And many thanks to Jonnas for running such a well written game. I can't wait for your next one :)

It's quite nice to win as townie too, I usually like being mafia!

I have to say this was a brilliant game. I was so pissed off to be killed on the first night (who decided that?!?!? HATE YOU ALL!)

Don't hate on us, hate on the random number generator that Marc used :p

Well I'm a bit happier it was random then, I was a bit worried it was The Peeps being mean to me :p

I don't even remember why we killed you herojan :p I think it's because you were a good thief so it made Sméagol look worse.

I clearly wasn't paying enough attention at the time.

Rereading the mafia boards, it was actually Sméagol who suggested it, not you. Apologies :red:

Anyway, he suggested it because he knew your name. Only that. It really was a bad move, considering he was defending you as good. And you had info that said Diageo was a jailkeeper (ignoring him even bit you in the arse a few days later).

I wondered earlier, why did you killed Manleigh Campbell etc at the beginning of the game? Not that fussed, but it still hurt a little inside...:(

I needed to justify why Manleigh (Rummy), Campbell (MadDog), Armstrong (Jayseven) and Gladstone (Herojan) weren't returning for this game (I didn't want full role-repeats, characters should return fresh and new, is what I think). The fact that Matthews died off-screen was a good ruse for Marca to claim him, too.

Rest assured, they are dead, but not forgotten.

Fair enough, suspected it was something like that, but still did make me a little sadface :(