NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Maybe Flink is a mafia player trying to cause mayhem with that note. Just a thought to keep in mind.

Tis the upmost of importance that if you targeted me I know immediately. (Obviously a request the mafia won't oblige) and tis' likely I was targeted by a mafia. For this very night I behested my trust unto one of my many companions, and may I add my most competent of companions.

Searching for the truth my companion returned confused. I am willing to reveal more if some time passes with no confession of meddling, and in this case questions will be asked by me unto another player.

That wasn't just a joke, I actually don't really understand you ReZ. On top of that, your post made no sense to me. Also, it's utmost :p

I will re-word my happenings and expand upon thine situation.

I am feverishly anxious to discover IF anyone targeted me on this past night, as the results from my very special companions activities left both him and I desperately confused.

I have a multitude of friends and thus an array of skillful options. On the eve of this morn' I sent a companion to discover the alignment of Master Nintendohnut. He returned confused and unsure of his own instints, which is unlike my cherished companion. Very unlike him.

The result I garnered was that Nintendohnut's alignment was inconclusive!

Interestingly, I also seemed to be lacking information. I couldn't quite remember what Zell's profession was.

Good sir, you are in cahoots with another? This does not bode well for your prognosis! I do not believe thee, scoundrel!

(yeah, gentlemen use dem big word tings innit)

Good sir, you are in cahoots with another?

Another, Rummy? Incorrect.

For I am in cahoots with another FOUR!

So there are five people in the mafia?

My fellow I act alone and know not of the numbers of the mafia. I have four animal friends that do my night bidding.

dramatic-chipmunk.gif

So you think Nintendohnut's alignment was inconclusive either because a mafia targeted you or because Nintendohnut is shady... Hmm.

I still want to hear from jay, I'm also immensely tempted to vote for ReZ, but that's mainly cos he's ReZ and I never trust him in mafias. I bet he's Ho-oh or something.

Stupid post was stupid!

My hypothetical list covers people who are involved elsewhere.

Look at the wording. It's a spin on what happened to make it sound worse than it is. I changed Zell's target from whatever it was into heroicjanitor - i did not change zell's abilities. This means zell is not the killer either.

Smeagol says he targetted dannyboy, which means smeagol is not the killer.

Cube also targetted Zell, which means he is not the killer (cube found that zell was planning to do something "not good" - and remember, I interrupted Zell's plans, so make of that what you will).

Maddog found out that flink targetted me, which means maddog is not the killer.

The peeps says he targetted diageo, and diageo says he targetted dannyboy, but these guys have not revealed anything specific about their results so it's not impossible that they were the killer and simply covering their trails by saying they targetted someone other than mr-paul.

Worth pointing out - neither smeagol nor diageo's abilities seemed to work when targetting dannyboy. This may suggest dannyboy was either protected or is not targetable.

Zell claims that he never made it to heroijan, instead he was attacked and interrogated before he got there (by cube? But cube claims he targetted zell before I did... Potential worry, or flavour text?)

To add to the list; ReZ claims to have targetted nintendohnut, but akin to earlier this isn't something I can immediately rely on to be true.

So cube; does 'attacking' and 'interrogating' relate to you in anyway, and how are you sure you targetted zell before me?

(as for you rummy, it appears that I got confused and meant smeagol, sorry :P)

Stupid post was stupid!

My hypothetical list covers people who are involved elsewhere.

Look at the wording. It's a spin on what happened to make it sound worse than it is. I changed Zell's target from whatever it was into heroicjanitor - i did not change zell's abilities. This means zell is not the killer either.

Cube also targetted Zell, which means he is not the killer (cube found that zell was planning to do something "not good" - and remember, I interrupted Zell's plans, so make of that what you will).

The peeps says he targetted diageo, and diageo says he targetted dannyboy, but these guys have not revealed anything specific about their results so it's not impossible that they were the killer and simply covering their trails by saying they targetted someone other than mr-paul.

Worth pointing out - neither smeagol nor diageo's abilities seemed to work when targetting dannyboy. This may suggest dannyboy was either protected or is not targetable.

Zell claims that he never made it to heroijan, instead he was attacked and interrogated before he got there (by cube? But cube claims he targetted zell before I did... Potential worry, or flavour text?)

To add to the list; ReZ claims to have targetted nintendohnut, but akin to earlier this isn't something I can immediately rely on to be true.

So cube; does 'attacking' and 'interrogating' relate to you in anyway, and how are you sure you targetted zell before me?

(as for you rummy, it appears that I got confused and meant smeagol, sorry :P)

Interesting you highlight this about Dannyboy the Gent, considering his traps from last game.

Also I shall throw out my general suspicscsions at this very mo', I believe Diageo and Mundi to be atop my list. Although neither have done so much and will mayhap feel poorly to be naysaid by me, I feel Diageos first post echo's a mafias voice.

I'm allallallall up in the bank with a funny face; if I'm fake, I don't notice because my money ain't.

I'm allallallall up in the bank with a funny face; if I'm fake, I don't notice because my money ain't.

You forgot to add some "doth"s in there :p

All of these things do not confirm that these people are not killers. There are redirectors and allegiances afoot, good sir! Would like to hear from Dannyboy if he has any info.

*sigh* All right, let's just get this over with:

I am not Angus MacNeil. I was worried even before the game started that it would be the case, seeing as it would be utterly unfair for me. Luckily, it's not the case, but I guess it'll be impossible for me to shed that suspicion entirely.

As for why I could not be targetted tonight, I don't know. I don't have any traps or the sort in my room, seeing as I don't actually have one; I sleep in the main room.

I'm tempted to lay some words in bold for thou.

Voteth : Nintendohnut

I know he's simply not been online yet, but I also know that he logs out as a tactic to avoid answering questions and not appearing online, so I know that if he is townie, that he will understand my haste.

I would rather wait another day before voting anybody. I don't have anything to add right now.