NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Epic majority takes ages to reaaach...

No, I don't write the info myself or anything like that. I targeted Jayseven (which Maddog backed up) and which revealed Jayseven's role (which he also backed up himself). I don't know if he's good, bad or from maarrrs.

I was elected to lead. Not to reaaaad.

So to reiterate, while they were not your chosen words, they are the consequence of you targetting me, jah?

Even if the mafia could have guessed, I still think it is very stupid to constantly point out that Flink may be the write-up guy...

Even if the mafia could have guessed, I still think it is very stupid to constantly point out that Flink may be the write-up guy...

Says the guy that points it out.

So he just said what his power is and you think that must mean he's townie?

I was a mafia player involved in the write-ups once, I think he is more likely mafia than townie.

There've been non-mafia ones like that, too.

I was 'repeating' the issue because essentially flink wasn't clear about it - his wording did not completely link him to the write-up piece. And as for highlighting him to the mafia... well mafia surely like people who keep the game confusing. And if someone is a protector and think a townie has been outed then they can feasibly protect that person, which means that a protector would be more useful than just radomly targetting :P

For town, the more people who we know, the less potential mafia there are.

Epic majority takes ages to reaaach...

So to reiterate, while they were not your chosen words, they are the consequence of you targetting me, jah?

Yeah, I targeted you, so the last part of the write-up is because of that. Sorry, I thought you were asking if I actually wrote the note in the write-up myself.

What's to say Flink isn't mafia?

Dis is bullsheeet. All of eet.

I know you've mentioned eet a few times, but I am town. Feel free to investigate me or do whatever checks you can.

Who hasn't spoken yet today? I know I've only been on a couple of times but we haven't heard from everyone have we?

I certainly don't believe Smeagol. His description of his role PM is just way off. I mean come on, if you're a recurring character from the last game you're pretty much guarenteed to have some mention of that game in your PM. I just do not believe that he would simply have something that said he was from France and wanted to help gentlemen.

I hate being townie now, I've been in the mafia for the last 4-5 games before this and the SSBB mafia, and suddenly being thrown back into being town is thoroughly disconcerting. Suddenly I'm back to trying to figure stuff out rather than lying my ass off to convince people I'm good, and gosh darn I don't like it as much :p

Crapbags, forgot to Vote: Smeagol

Didn't ReZ have questions fro you?

I've been a bit quiet for which I apologise, I had training the last two days followed by lots of immediate pubbing. I should be around more for the next few days though.

I can go with him stealing and hailing from france all that, but I don't believe he has nothing to do with the keys if he knew about them in the first place. Don't see why a neutral, and a thief, would have anything to do with something as important as the locks on her Majesty's door. He's more likely mafia.

Vote: Sméagol

Vote Standings

Ellmeister (1): The Peeps

Sméagol (10): jayseven, ReZourceman, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Cube, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dazz, Nintendohnut, Tales

Majority is 13

So Diageo is refraining from voting yet again, with very little reason other than not wanting to break tradition.

If Smeagol is mafia, I'm suspecting Diageo of being mafia too.

So Diageo is refraining from voting yet again, with very little reason other than not wanting to break tradition.

I also believe this to be the case. Diageo doth sound mafia to my eyes from his earlier posts.

If Smeagol does turn out to be mafia, then he made a big mistake earlier by talking about the keys. It seems...like a really silly one to make. The discussion we've had here seems to suggest that he might be neutral. If he is neutral, then we need to learn his win condition.

There's only a few votes that are needed. I'm prepared to vote for him, if he doesn't post any info about his win condition/role.

If he doesn't post, he won't be here to get to da choppa.

Sorry I've not been on for a bit! I actually believe Sméagol... Maybe he's neutral but I'm not feeling him as mafia from his posts. Also it'd be quite harsh for Sméagol to be mafia twice AND voted off on the first day twice. I'm not sure he would be placed as mafia in this game (unless it was done randomly.. hmm).

Oh and Remove vote :indeed:

Chair has removed his vote also, for the record.

Myself, I'm unsure. I'm struggling between both mafias to remember what's what, but something about ReZ still bugs me, and jay as well, I think. I need to look at this properly, but it does seem quite reasonable to go for Smeagol, I'll have a think and bring my vote later on(i will be out today but at work tonight and I can post there).

If he is neutral, then we need to learn his win condition.

If he's neutral, then we still need to lynch him.

Sorry I've not been on for a bit! I actually believe Sméagol... Maybe he's neutral but I'm not feeling him as mafia from his posts. Also it'd be quite harsh for Sméagol to be mafia twice AND voted off on the first day twice. I'm not sure he would be placed as mafia in this game (unless it was done randomly.. hmm).

Oh and Remove vote :indeed:

Didn't 'dohnut say that he was mafia for 4 or 5 games in a row? It might be harsh, but I guess that's just the way things go sometimes.

If he's neutral, then we still need to lynch him.

Unless he can be of some benefit to the town. That's why we need to know his win condition. If he's not lynched tonight, maybe he needs to be checked out. Chances are he will be lynched now (since we're close to a majority), so it may be a bit late.

Unless he can be of some benefit to the town. That's why we need to know his win condition. If he's not lynched tonight, maybe he needs to be checked out. Chances are he will be lynched now (since we're close to a majority), so it may be a bit late.

He's not going to mention the part where he wins the game outright if he succeeds.

He's not going to mention the part where he wins the game outright if he succeeds.

That's true. But that's what I meant about checking him out (finding more info I mean). Although, I think it is a bit late for him naaw.

but something about ReZ still bugs me

What bugs you my dear fellow? I'd appreciate you pin pointing the problem and perhaps I can tender your worries.