NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Yes but Mr-paul returning under the same guise is a lot different from the main antagonist of this game returning under the same guise.

Not really, everyone would be suspicious of him. That's why I targeted him, and Sméagol did, and probably at least 2 others.

Actually.. My decision to target Dannyboy was entirely RNG-based, as is always the case with me in mafia games on night 1.

Well you got nothing that would suggest he is suspicious right?

I got nothing because I never got to him, not related to him though. Anyway, lynching him for the reason Hero has given alone is not enough for me.

I think we should see what the currently online people have in regards to information, while we put jayseven on hold until he appears.

I think we should see what the currently online people have in regards to information, while we put jayseven on hold until he appears.

Well I did say that we should try it if today gets us nowhere.

Well.. I don't want to paraphrase my complete PM.. But I "got to him", but my ability simply didn't work, so I got no info.

I know that Zell was questioning what he was going to do (as in he wasn't sure if it was right thing to do). Sounds like he was planning something...not good.

I know that Zell was questioning what he was going to do (as in he wasn't sure if it was right thing to do). Sounds like he was planning something...not good.

I got redirected (possibly by jayseven). On my way to my original target, I was offered a drink by someone and as a consequence I got shitfaced, started talking to the barman and another person and ended up deciding to change my target to heroicjanitor.

Not that it mattered, before I got there I was attacked, brought back to my own room and interrogated.

I assure you I wasn't scheming anything.

I spoke to you before the barman came to you. You were frustrated about something, too.

No, it simply didn't work.. Explaining more would explain what I do. I don't know if it is because there's simply nothing I can get from him, or if it's inherent to his abilities.

I spoke to you before the barman came to you. You were frustrated about something, too.

Really? I don't know why I would be frustrated. All I know is that instead of going to my intended target, I ended up getting given a drink instead. Not long afterwards I felt quite drunk and that's when I started talking to the barman and someone else (you?). The barman might not have been the one to have given me a drink (although it probably was), so when you saw me I may have already been drunk.

Still, if that isn't the case, I honestly have no idea why I would be "frustrated".

Tis the upmost of importance that if you targeted me I know immediately. (Obviously a request the mafia won't oblige) and tis' likely I was targeted by a mafia. For this very night I behested my trust unto one of my many companions, and may I add my most competent of companions.

Searching for the truth my companion returned confused. I am willing to reveal more if some time passes with no confession of meddling, and in this case questions will be asked by me unto another player.

Flink targeted jayseven. That's what I've got.

I got redirected (possibly by jayseven). On my way to my original target, I was offered a drink by someone and as a consequence I got shitfaced, started talking to the barman and another person and ended up deciding to change my target to heroicjanitor.

Not that it mattered, before I got there I was attacked, brought back to my own room and interrogated.

I assure you I wasn't scheming anything.

My role/actions are all out already then :P

Flink targetted me, so it's him that provided the added bit to the write up that makes my actions look suspicious. Feel free to investigate me tonight, I am assuredly up to no good.

As to zell being frustrated - likely it isn't anything to do with me role because as cube said he was frustrated before I saw him.

If anything, we now know a half decent list of who is not the killer;

me

zell

heroicjanitor

cube

rummy

flink

Doesn't mean these people aren't mafia, mind you.

Similarly, if zell ended up targetting heroijan and heroijan was assaulted zell, then that's something to look at.

Similarly, if zell ended up targetting heroijan and heroijan was assaulted zell, then that's something to look at.

Because I assault and interrogate anyone who targets me? :p

So you outed our investigator guy eh... You're looking more suspicious by the minute.

My role/actions are all out already then :P

Flink targetted me, so it's him that provided the added bit to the write up that makes my actions look suspicious. Feel free to investigate me tonight, I am assuredly up to no good.

As to zell being frustrated - likely it isn't anything to do with me role because as cube said he was frustrated before I saw him.

If anything, we now know a half decent list of who is not the killer;

me

zell

heroicjanitor

cube

rummy

flink

Doesn't mean these people aren't mafia, mind you.

I realise how dangerous a question it is for me to pose, but how did I end up on your list? I obviously know that I'm not the killer, but how do you? Of course, if it means revealing too much about me, then I'd rather you did not.

Tis the upmost of importance that if you targeted me I know immediately. (Obviously a request the mafia won't oblige) and tis' likely I was targeted by a mafia. For this very night I behested my trust unto one of my many companions, and may I add my most competent of companions.

Searching for the truth my companion returned confused. I am willing to reveal more if some time passes with no confession of meddling, and in this case questions will be asked by me unto another player.

what is this i dont even

So you outed our investigator guy eh... You're looking more suspicious by the minute.

I think it would be easy for people to guess.

That wasn't just a joke, I actually don't really understand you ReZ. On top of that, your post made no sense to me. Also, it's utmost :p