NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Good finding Dannyboy. I was wondering if I had missed something in the write-up about the 5 locks, but I was too lazy/busy to check. =P

As for Smeagol, I really don't know what to think of you. A thief doesn't sound like a good role at the moment... Was there a thief in the previous game too? (I know I stole something off someone at one point, but I mean an actual thief role.)

Anything else you can provide about your role?

There was.

I'd rather not render everything I do useless, as I'll probably have to switch to my sidejob, as me getting any keys at all will most likely make me a target.

Which is a shame but I am most curious to find out what else there is to steal.

So in your pm it said "...If you find a key it belongs to one of the five locks on the door, keep them out of the mafia's hands...". Seems a bit random. You don't have any sort of mission associated with them, like "you snuck into the party to protect/steal the princess's necklace"?

*queen

Forgive my ignorance your majesty.

Flink, are you the note maker?

No, I don't write the info myself or anything like that. I targeted Jayseven (which Maddog backed up) and which revealed Jayseven's role (which he also backed up himself). I don't know if he's good, bad or from maarrrs.

I was elected to lead. Not to reaaaad.

It didn't mention "the mafia" specifically, just that they shouldn't fall into the wrong hands. Again, my steal ability, apart from the detail about the keys, just states that.. That I may steal stuff. I assume I may get some flavour as well, but well.. I wouldn't know. Perhaps it works the other way around, perhaps I can get them back from the mafia. I don't know, like I said, it's why I speculated about the keys in the first place. Perhaps it's the mafia's objective, or alternative objective.

Vote Standings

Ellmeister (1): The Peeps

Sméagol (5): jayseven, ReZourceman, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Cube

Majority is 13

I'm impressed, Danny. Good detective work. The CIA clearly haven't got you pushing too many pencils. (manly handshake)

Nope, they have me play Phoenix Wright and read detective novels all day long.

I'm really not sure what to think of Sméagol. I'm pretty sure he's telling most of the truth, but he could be twisting a few things ... Sméagol, what is your alignment?

I'm good. Not neutral or mafia. If the keys really were what I was after, I wouldn't have mentioned them at all.

So you're after something, yet you're good which means you win with the town. You must have another win condition making you neutral.

I'm not after anything in particular. I simply steal stuff. Or that was the plan. I don't know what I can / could steal.

A very good observation indeed.

No Zell it wasn't me, as far as I am aware. I didn't get informed that you targeted me, resulting in me tackling you, and I didn't target you. Any idea who else could have tackled you?

Nope, no idea. From the sounds of things it probably wasn't you anyway, because I didn't even reach your door.

Haha, sorry dude, but that guy is dead and buried (or thrown in the moat or something).

Claude Gallandeau

My character in the last game was Eduard Gallandeau, and I was mafia. I'm not usually one to lynch someone based on character name, but leads me to believe that you are possibly mafia or perhaps a neutral with your own agenda.

Vote: Smeagol

I'm not sure on my stance on Sméagol yet. He seems like at least a neutral to me. It is a weird thing to slip up on.

Do the things you steal determine your power Sméagol? As in, if you take medicine from a doctor character, can you start treating people yourself. I want to know exactly what you do before I decide on a vote, but if you don't divulge it, I guess I'll have to vote for you and you'll have to divulge it anyway.

Curious that you mentioned the keys, but I mean....you gotta' be neutral. You just gotta.

Is the stealing your (main) power or just a side thing?

[..]

My character in the last game was Eduard Gallandeau, and I was mafia. I'm not usually one to lynch someone based on character name, but leads me to believe that you are possibly mafia or perhaps a neutral with your own agenda.

[..]

That can't be coincidental.. However, my role PM doesn't mention any relation to you. There must be one in Jonnas' mind, but I'm not aware of it. I'm simply described as someone hailing from France, looking for noblemen to assist.

[..]

Do the things you steal determine your power Sméagol? As in, if you take medicine from a doctor character, can you start treating people yourself. I want to know exactly what you do before I decide on a vote, but if you don't divulge it, I guess I'll have to vote for you and you'll have to divulge it anyway.

No, my ability is to steal. Again, I don't have any items. I don't know what I'll be able to get or what I'm able to do with it. And ok, fine. I can also choose to assist people by protecting them from non-fatal stuff. As I don't feel like stealing anymore, I'll go do that.

That can't be coincidental.. However, my role PM doesn't mention any relation to you. There must be one in Jonnas' mind, but I'm not aware of it. I'm simply described as someone hailing from France, looking for noblemen to assist.

Burn mafia scum. :mad:

Your pm talks about the door, and the exact number of locks, and the keys, yet you have nothing to do with them whatsoever? I'm afraid I don't believe you.

Yeah, I'm afraid I don't buy total ignorance, either. There has to be a purpose to your ability to steal and your knowledge of the locks. You trying to brush it off as unimportant/irrelevant heavily suggests to me that you're trying to hide something, which can't be good for the town.

Vote: Sméagol

I'm good. Not neutral or mafia. If the keys really were what I was after, I wouldn't have mentioned them at all.

You mistakenly thought that it was mentioned in the write-up, so that buys you nothing.

Vote Standings

Ellmeister (1): The Peeps

Sméagol (7): jayseven, ReZourceman, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Cube, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Majority is 13

It appears we are following tradition. Sméagol lynched on the first day. ReZ suspects Nintendohnut due to inactivity.