N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

Spent my breaks at work sleeping, which you may consider a good thing, but the reason for it is rather distressing.

Having to wake up at 5:30 for work I find my brother trying to enter my room at 12:30 asking for condoms. I told him to piss off (rather loudly) and it turns out sexual protection means nothing to him, for he went at it with this lass anyway. He makes too much noise, I don't think the women enjoy it.

Been in bed pretty much non-stop since Wednesday afternoon ill, other than to go to work yesterday afternoon and to take the car to the garage for its service and MOT this morning. I'm sure the girl said it'd be done by 4pm unless they had any problems so getting kinda worried I haven't heard anything yet...!

Fuck shit cunt bastards.

Was set to take Jidderbug to it's first show (at least in my possession) tomorrow and enter it into the "Rat Look" competition. Despite the weather saying all week that the weekend was going to be glorious, BBC weather now says it's going to belt it down. Jidder doesn't do rain.

FML.

Any of ye noticed that on youtube these days, once you're finished a video a preview of the next one automatically play in the little box.

It keeps giving me a fright because the videos always end up being louder and sometimes they're short and loop over and over.

Can I turn this off do you know?

I don't know about other videos playing, but I have noticed that before the video is finished, a window will pop up with related videos and all that shit. Basically blocking out the last few seconds of the video you're watching. Grrrrr.

That's an unusual problem too. I can't seem to find an answer on-line. it ignores the volume on the player too and insists on playing it on full volume.. and choosing related videos on the one you're watching ISN'T youtube's strong point...

Too many times some video will come along and have someone yell BULLSHIT!!!! at the top of their voices. It's ridiculous and I didn't activate it..

ugh :)

Everything's my fault

Everything at all

Tonight I'm giving up

Tonight I'm losing control

I want to start a fight

With someone close to me

Burn down every bridge

And get lost in the regret

I never wanted you to know

I never wanted you to see me this way

I'm not the man you think I am

and when I think, My Mind is Ugly

My time is running out

My youths depleting

With every smoke I smoke

and Every drink I drink

I could try to sound tough

I could try to sound wise

But words don't mean a thing

When you're not listening

I never wanted you to know

I never wanted you to see me this way

I'm not the man you think I am

and when I think, My Mind is Ugly

I never wanted you to know me.

My Mind is Ugly. My Mind is Ugly. My Mind is Ugly.

Don't expect me to elaborate.

What would happen if you risked it at the MOT? If you couldn't see it they might not pick up on it either?

Sorry didn't see this post. The thing is, I don't think I can get it filled in under my insurance when they know that won't pass it's MOT (unless I really do start handing out the bribes).

Actually since my insurance company don't use Autoglass (¬_¬) the excess for the repair and the replacement weren't much difference, so it made sense just to get a new windshield. Only £70 excess.

Puts things into perspective that, though. Like... I've been toying with the idea of getting Kinect for a while, you could (or maybe still can) grab it for £75 online. I decided against it because it's just too much money. But then I pay like £100 council tax, £70 insurance excess, bills and shit like that which is out of my control. But if I even bought one cool luxury item, I would suddenly feel broke.

the police were faffing around work all day... (the votes were being counted somewhere near our work..)

I went into work this morning and someone stopped me... they said something about polling that i didn't quite make out (and I was confused already anyway, 8am.. lol) so I was like whaaaa I'm going to work, and he talked over me as I was about to say where I was going... and said "oh you work in the cinema". Fuck you... going to the cinema at 8am wise up... Car park FULL OF CARS. Had to park on the other side of the carpark >__> Talk about big brother... I really couldn't give a shit about the vote counts...

I'll leave it there. I'm just sick of every thread being turned to negativity by this guy.

Because this thread is usually a haven of optimism and positivity!

You have to appreciate the irony in what you said.