Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snowing

Mokong

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It haven't snowed in two weeks and it isn't going to snow for at least another week. Not even a cloud in the sky. It's so not right and far from common in these parts.

We stole it from you!!!

I love snow, I hate the people on facebook who go moan moan I wish the snow would go away now.

argh -5 when I got up this morning to go to the gym >__> Pure rotten! We're having steady drifts of snow, and its lying

Makes driving a bit tedious, driving on undriven snow is an adventure because its like powder, just makes the wheels spin. Fun times trying to get up my driveway!

I saw next doors cat playing in the snow and it made my day :D

It started snowing at about late Friday/early Saturday. Was up at half 4 for work on Saturday, looked outside the window and saw it snowing with winds that sent it down at a diagonal angle. My initial thought: "You have gotta be shitting me."

Luckily as I started walking to work it stopped, it hasn't snowed since then so it's now the deathtrap pavement of annoying slippiness.

It started snowing at about late Friday/early Saturday. Was up at half 4 for work on Saturday, looked outside the window and saw it snowing with winds that sent it down at a diagonal angle. My initial thought: "You have gotta be shitting me."

Luckily as I started walking to work it stopped, it hasn't snowed since then so it's now the deathtrap pavement of annoying slippiness.

I had the "Ice Pavement of Death" on Friday, since then it has vanished. But remained fookin freezing outside. Apparantly, we are set for this ice cold weather for the next week or so.

As there was still snow here, me and my cousin made another snowman to add to the one me and Joy made yesterday. As we had more snow we went bigger.

Was a bit harder as the snow was very dry and a day old, it didn't bond together well... we ended up pouring water over some of it to get it to bond better and hold the shape.

Recorded the build too like yesterday. But will leave it a few days as I only uploaded one yesterday. Here's a few pics though.

SDC15650.jpg

SDC15652.jpg

Saw in the Times (or somewhere) this shit is happening for the next 15 days.

According to the Met Office, there is rain heading north. As it heads north, the colder places are getting snow. But the artic cold is moving back end of the week, bringing rain and normal temperatures in the south for a bit.

I'm en-clined to believe them, as what they've said will happen has happened.

Edited by Jimbob

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!