N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I made a panorama head for my tripod. Most cost quite a bit of money. This one was made with parts of my existing tripod and part of my grandad's tripod that I found in the attic:

PanoHead.jpg

Panoramic images can be done handheld, but to get any closeup objects in a panorama, you need to rotate the camera around the lens. That way there are no perspective shifts, which are noticeable on closeup objects. To test that it works, I took a panorama with lots of closeup objects:

Kitchen.jpg

Wait, trying to get at you? :blank: I read it as a congratulation with a twist to make fun of those retards who talked shit about you ... Where do you see the negativity?

Well pardon me for being a little touchy about anyone making light of me getting accused of paedophilia. It it had happened to you you'd know it's not something to joke about.

I've met Jay and I honestly don't think he's capable of being an arsehole. Not on purpose, anyway.

That's the way he's coming across to me.

Jay is one of the nicest people on here... I think you may have just misread/misunderstood his post :)

I don't think I have, he's trying to make a joke out of my misfortune.

I certainly wouldn't do that to anyone, and don't think it's a joking matter.

Haha, a baby of the arse.

I was tired and a bit ill yesterday and decided to put some music on (Spotify, fuck yeaah) to help me relax. I fell asleep, and woke up at 6 in the morning, with the music still playing from the previous night.

It was brilliant, waking up to music, then going back to sleep again and not waking up til noon.

Plus, it was the new Kurt Vile album, Smoke Rings For My Halo. A lovely album, which is equally trippy and mellow.