Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

always nice to get some recognition at work from some of the big guns.

Subject: RE: OBIS Warranty Data

#####,

Ditto. Frankly embarrassed. I will work to ensure there is no repeat of this. We all appreciate the excellent / hard work that goes on in your area. Murr in particular.

####

###### ###### F.IDM | Operations Director | Brightside Group PLC

followed by....

Subject: RE: OBIS Warranty Data

I concur…thanks Murr.

####### ######

Product Placement and Insurer Liaison Manager

Obviously i've #####'d out the real names, and replaced my Real name with my forum name!

but really happy to see these emails today, especially after the week i've had so far.

Did my group's proposal for our "Actorplasm" (I love) project. We like it, but got mixed reviews (only in terms of technical stuff) from the tutors.

In the same room we were doing proposals (bit other side) were people waiting to be interviewed for 1st year filmmaking. And a tutor played them one of my videos. :) Not one any of you have seen - a good one. :p

How cool :D

My mam's a waitress in a fairly respected restaurant near where I live. Very often she somehow chats to most of her customers.

Last night she found out she had been talking to the person who edited Madonnna's "Vogue" video. She(or he, I'm not sure) also frequently worked with Michael Jackson.

So awesome. They then invited us to their home(B&B I think) for a holiday in the U.S. :laughing: #notgoingtohappen still cool