N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiink Jim and I have pretty much signed to rent a house now. Or something like that. We signed some papers. And now they're gonna check if we are good enough. And then we might have our own place.

We might even have it by the end of the week... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Actually the place is quite big (living room especially), so we probably could have a party there! Unless the neighbours would complain then... But who cares! =P

(We don't actually have it yet, fingers crossed that we do!)

At the moment I actually still live in Belgium, just visiting the UK until Saturday. =P

But we'll be living in Westbourne, Bournemouth. A nice, quiet area but not too far from the town centre either. So it's all good! Now just to hope the flat is fine/the neighbours and landlord are nice/we actually get the place. =)

Erm... Jordan And Letty?

Haha, I came in to post that. Maybe people have blocked that one out of their minds?

Anyway, I fell in love with the place as we were looking around it. The shower head ejected what can only be described as a ray from the fountains of heaven, compared to the current dripdrops from hell that I get from my current one.

The house is also definitely big enough for a party! I did imagine how a party would work in my head when I was viewing eet. It works very well. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane would be pole dancing in the middle of our living room.

The house is also definitely big enough for a party! I did imagine how a party would work in my head when I was viewing eet. It works very well. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane would be pole dancing in the middle of our living room.

That sounds fantastic. I'll bring the chianti, you provide lots of tasty of things on sticks. Later me and Daft will fight to the death for your amusement. :heh:

Seriously though, congratulations you two! Enjoy that unique south coast bluster. :D

Edited by gaggle64

And I'm in the garden spray painting your N64 to make sure it's Black.

Whoooo, one of my drawings got featured on RedBubble's homepage today! =)

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I've been featured quite often on there, but I'm happy they picked this one (guy holding the bottle) 'cause it's a bit different and I love it myself. =D

Just back (ish, see bad stuff thread) from the holiday off a lifetime in Oman. Absolutely incredible 2 weeks.

Highlights are going out on the boat on Christmas Day, sunbathing and water skiing through the day and then coming home for Christmas Dinner.

Driving out into the desert in a 3.6l 4x4. My only instructions for the driving? Go as fast as yu feel safe. Managed to get up to the beeper coming on at 120km/h. All the other cars were automatics. It got tough going after 15km in (out of the 40 to the coast). Lots of cars getting stuck but was great fun nonetheless.

Camped out for 2 nights including New Years Eve in which all the young ones had a mental Disney sing-song plus The 12 Days of Christmas and The Lonely Goatherd.

Gutted to be home but I'm going skiing on Friday which will be awesome!

I'M THERE.

tumblr_lx7mae59ft1qhrdyyo1_500.gif

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiink Jim and I have pretty much signed to rent a house now. Or something like that. We signed some papers. And now they're gonna check if we are good enough. And then we might have our own place.

We might even have it by the end of the week... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

YAY!

And congrats on the RedBubble thing too :)

House hunting with my housemate :D I think she thought I didn't want to live with her anymore as I've been tweeting about moving for days but really I've had enough of this place (read: landlady/general antiquatedness of this house). She's saying East or West although I was thinking more South (as everyone I know seems to live in South) but seeing as she's buying and I'm renting from her guess it'll be East.

But its nice to know there's not too much longer left in this place!