Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Christmas list

Deap

This year all I'd like is to be able to have my whole family sat round a table eating christmas dinner..but to be honest it doesn't look like that's going to happen, so material crap it is.

- Money towards my berlin trip

- Vouchers

- some clothes

I really don't need that much, I have a job and ways to fund everything I want.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I bought Hogwarts in the US, and am going to build it tomorrow you see.[/color]

I'm pretty sure that I had a Hogwarts LEGO set (as well as the Hogwarts Express). However, I think they've completely redesigned them since then as it looks nothing like what the new ones seem to be (plus the price was rather...different).

I wonder where all my LEGO is now...

I think my brother is now old enough for everyone to buy him LEGO for Christmas. Which means that it'll be a great Christmas for me as he'll want someone to build it all for him.

I'm pretty sure that I had a Hogwarts LEGO set (as well as the Hogwarts Express). However, I think they've completely redesigned them since then as it looks nothing like what the new ones seem to be (plus the price was rather...different).

I wonder where all my LEGO is now...

I think my brother is now old enough for everyone to buy him LEGO for Christmas. Which means that it'll be a great Christmas for me as he'll want someone to build it all for him.

Yeah, this is the third iteration of Hogwarts. I've not had any HP LEGO before.

When moving out, a large proper Hogwarts may be in order. When I have a job. That actually pays enough for a human being to be able to live a life.

Ugh.

I haven't put much thought into it yet and likewise haven't decided what I'm getting other people! This is about the time of year I start buying presents though, I hate leaving it till December because I start freaking out, worrying that I won't buy people's presents in time! Only problem this year is that... I have to wait because I'm broke and pay day is still 3 weeks away :p

But yeah, weirdly I love buying presents and go a bit overkill on the whole thing. For me? I'd like... DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS! And my all time desire, a DK Tie, though as far as I'm aware they still don't exist.

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!