Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I left my headphones at a spa I was at last week. :weep::mad:

After countless phone calls, they haven't been found. As I don't have the money to replace them, and because I'd rather chop my ears off than listen to music through Apple's offerings, I got these today:

750rha01.jpg

So far so good. Not as good as my previous headphones :weep: but still very good!

Case? Pfft, Persona 4 Golden is your first port of call.

(But seriously, Amazon have a pretty good selection of cases.) :p

10 games will keep me going for a while (plus the 4 or so free ones on PS+ at present). So 14 games, a 16gb card and a console for £139.99. That's one hell of a good deal.

kickass-and-kickass-2-collectors-edition-bluray|B899P_SP629_86_3XRRJ.jpg

I was going to get Kick-Ass 2 for £15 and get Kick-Ass for £3 from Blockbusters (this was on Sunday, by the way) but then I saw this for £18 so I got them both for the same price I was going to pay individually AND I got a box with it.

alicemadnessreturns.jpg?w=350&h=490

I got this for £7. I was worried I wasn't going to get the American McGee's Alice because this was second-hand but I had a look on the marketplace and found that it was for free now so I'm happy!

If you have the receipt I think Amazon are doing 3 3DS gsmes for 20 quid promotion.

I technically didn't spend anything because I traded in a bunch of my games in GAME a while ago, found the card I completely forgot about and used it. I forgot to mention I traded games in, lmao. I did have Driver: Renegade as part of the 3 for £20 but I didn't want it so gave it to my friend.

Push The Sky Away by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

+

Muchacho by Phosphorescent

Together for £15 as part of my Dad's Christmas present. Guaranteed he hasn't listened to either and thought I'd try get him something different from the usual The Who/Rolling Stones/etc. he usually gets but is still probably in keeping with the kind of style he predominantly likes. Of course, I'm ripping a copy of each for myself :D