Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Oh, you want us to beg.

Making you beg means making you jump through derogatory hoops set ablaze for my sadistic entertainment. Nothing is worth that kind of a price, let alone a video game.

All I'm asking for is a short paragraph explaining why you deserve a free game. It could be a recent accomplishment, a piece of advice you gave that helped someone a lot, a random act of kindness... Anything you think makes you a good person.

Edited by arab_freak

Nice one Ash, Mario Party 4 is still one of the best entries in the series I think personally. :)

I bought one of these... (320GB)

PS3Slim.jpg

To replace my old NTSC original PS3 which is sadly on its way out, system transfer went as planned and I now have a whisper-quiet PS3 again. :D

Welcome back. Buying a Ps3 is by far one of the best decisions I've made. I love it.

Thanks, it's good to be back! :D

I've still got a fair few games that I want to play on the system, so it's definitely worth it as I'm sure I'll get my money's worth from it all over again. : peace:

M83 - Saturdays = Youth - £3

saturdaysyouth_300x300.jpg?1214849572

Been looking to get a copy of this for awhile as I've been listening to it for years on Spotify/Youtube/Whatever so nice to get a physical copy to add to my collection and at that price :grin: Now to try and track down some of the earlier albums, like Before The Dawn Heals Us and Digital Shades Vol. 1.

Nato-Camo-Trashness.jpg

: peace:

This will be my last trashness purchase for a while :( My wallet has suffered enough.

Well, it's my birthday in 3 months , somebody better gift me something from that place :D

Dude, that’s not the belt you will be wearing with your outfit on that picture in the forum users pictures thread where you said something along the lines of “maybe I need a belt”, is it? Because that would be the wrong belt. Next time, I’ll choose a belt for you!