Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

If you are starting to get an interest or looking to build on your interest in men's clothing (even grooming) then check out a site called fashionbeans.

That's a great site, thanks.

It led me to asos and I bought these:

Shirt

image1xxl.jpg

Chino

image1xxl.jpg

Depending on the quality I might shop there more often as most of the stuff looks amazing.

513ns-YJFFL._SX385_.jpg

- I'm in the process of improving my Spanish, so this should help. Plus, it's only £20 and it comes with a shit load of CDs. We'll see how this goes. I'm also improving my Dutch at the moment. :D (LEARN ALL OF THE LANGUAGES)

sonic-wii-u-box-art.jpg

- £15

Wii-U-Pro-Controller1.jpg

- £22

Think that's it. Ine has bought a spice rack, which is sweeeeeeeet.

Nike_2D00_Stealth_2D00_Pack_2D00_Img13.jpg

Nike HyperVenom 'Stealth' football boots. Didn't buy them as such, my T90s from March fell apart and Nike agreed that they shouldn't be doing that after only a few months. They don't make the T90s anymore so I got Neymar's boots instead. First match in themt onight.

The fact that Dead Space 3 doesn't include a Steam key in the bundle is enough to deter me from buying it at that price.

While I'm on the subject of shitty DRM, I have an extra copy of Far Cry 3 on Uplay if anybody is interested. I want to have some fun with it since I'm giving it away, so if you want it, tell me why you deserve it. Really try to sell yourself here--talk to me like you're talking to someone who's never heard of you before.

oMJxPoc.jpg

The fact that Dead Space 3 doesn't include a Steam key in the bundle is enough to deter me from buying it at that price.

While I'm on the subject of shitty DRM, I have an extra copy of Far Cry 3 on Uplay if anybody is interested. I want to have some fun with it since I'm giving it away, so if you want it, tell me why you deserve it. Really try to sell yourself here--talk to me like you're talking to someone who's never heard of you before.

oMJxPoc.jpg

Oh, you want us to beg.

ot-screw_you-2995.gif