Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

sand.png

I bought these while on holiday recently, thought they were very pretty. They're filled with coloured sand. I've no idea how they do it, but i was impressed by the detail, and preciseness.

Sand ftw!! :bouncy:

Heh, we used to fill up bottles with coloured sand when we were little. Think we coloured the sand with coloured chalks. And then put different layers in the bottle and get cool patterns by poking sticks in it. =P

But yeah no idea how they get the actual images. Pro skills.

sand.png

I bought these while on holiday recently, thought they were very pretty. They're filled with coloured sand. I've no idea how they do it, but i was impressed by the detail, and preciseness.

Sand ftw!! :bouncy:

They're great!

Brought back memories of holidays on the Isle of Wight as a kid, where there's this little shop you can fill up glass with coloured sand. I have a little glass guitar and bell shaped one somewhere. Great fun!

Edited by Retro_Link

They're great!

Brought back memories of holidays on the Isle of Wight as a kid, where there's this little shop you can fill up glass with coloured sand. I have a little glass guitar and bell shaped one somewhere. Great fun!

I did that too! Amazing scenes. Those picture ones are fantastic, I rather want one myself actually.

Wow those are some stupid looking characters.

I dunno. Super beaver, vomiting fox and spider bellend. What more could you want?

He's not a beaver he's an alien.

....And that is not a fox. That is the poor Kitty turned Red Lantern Dexter/Dex-Starr.

tumblr_l4uvpvV4XD1qzm6hao1_500.jpg

Green+Lantern+55+-+dexterorigin1.jpg

Then the owner gets raped and murdered, Dexter becomes homeless. Then some docuhebags grab him and throw him off a bridge.

1289136-dex_starr_8_super.jpg

1289142-dex_starr_10_super.jpg

ragekittydemotivatorow1.jpg&t=1

And the others are amazing. Blake Lively's character (the one in pink) a Green Lantern who's got Superman abilities, and the rest. Amazing. AMAAZZINNGGGG.

Besides...they're mostly aliens, waddya expect. :p

35-9237465SPA73UC633218X.jpg

£50. Properly sturdy and it folds away. It's ace.

I pretty much have a gym in my house now...which is a bit weird. Haven't gone to the gym since last Monday. Essays and this stoopid weather, so I thought this was a pretty good idea. Also means if I have to relocate, find a gym won't be urgent.

Need to buy some more weights for my dumbbells. Then I'll be sorted.

Mother. Frakking. Steam. Sales.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition (x2 one is a gift)

FEAR Complete Pack

Super Meat Boy

Indie Mix Pack

Telltale Holiday Pack

Titan Quest Gold

The servers are under quite a bit of stress as well.