N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

htc-radar-1.jpg

Since I lost my old phone, I had to get a replacement and this fitted the bill rather nicely. It was a little on the pricey side but I decided I needed a decent phone after having a shit one for a few days...goddam. I got it from Cex, so I have a request: can anyone recommend me a good insurance policy that will cover this even though it's technically 2nd hand?

Try Protect your Bubble, offers a good service for a good price.

Checked them, their excess charges are completely whack. £75 if you lose your phone...T-mobile are actually looking alright, gonna ring them up tomorrow and clarify some of the terms just to make sure.

Madonna-Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin.jpg

CD SINGLE

Who knew they still existed?

It was on the counter in HMV, and being an obsessed fan, I of course had to have it.

I'm stunned if there's one for Girl Gone Wild too. Just a joke hark back to 5 years ago, when singles were still around (if irrelevant).

Checked them, their excess charges are completely whack. £75 if you lose your phone...T-mobile are actually looking alright, gonna ring them up tomorrow and clarify some of the terms just to make sure.

Of course, because you could just say you lost it and get a new phone.

My advice is keep your phone in your pocket, and if you really need insurance just insure it for damage.

I caved in and treated myself to a nice suit today. I don't actually own a proper suit, and I recently got a nice sum of money back from tax, so since I was in town today I thought I'd take a look. There was a very nice and helpful salesman who undoubtedly used his salesman mind tricks on me, but I'm really thrilled with my purchase. The trousers will be done being tailored Tuesday, so I'll probably post some pics of it then.

0c91731dbd39af27e1c96cb1f0d7e68abe31e0a4.620.350.4.4.1195.675.jpg

acd22f27ec60c428ccb6207cd2d085c778310104.620.jpg

Going to see The Hunger Games (like everyone else apparently is) at Tyneside Cinema later this evening. Although the film does look good I'm more interested for the actual cinema. Not that fussed on the whole 'going to the movies' experience generally speaking, but apparently this place really is top notch. I suppose all the experience of homogenous Odeon venues has rather dulled my appreciation of 'Going To The Pictures' so hopefully this place will remedy that :)