NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Code is HJDPYF38 (Amazon)

I've charged it but not really tested it yet, reviews say you'll get maybe 1.3 charges of an iPhone out of it (I have a Nexus 4 though, so not sure what it'll turn out like). Comes with a nice little bag and a USB lead, so pretty good for a tenner.

Thanks for the code! Wonder if it is worth getting a bigger one maybe... hmm. Not even sure what phone my dad uses but it seems to work on lots of phones so might be worth getting. Thanks. =)

I got this as it was cheap/popular and I thought more is probably just overkill, a whole extra charge or more seems like more than enough since I charge it at night anyway. :)

Just used it now to charge my phone from 50-100%, it charges pretty quickly.

Ordered a new trade after watching Amazing Spider-Man 2 earlier

51jqyy%2BTinL.jpg

Along with the PS4 version of Minecraft

730x309xminecraft.png.pagespeed.ic.2ZSQUOLB8X.jpg

Edited by Happenstance

original.jpg

1394713901_11.jpg

And also got Rayman Legends as well (been wanting it for ages so thought why not on here).

Sold my 360 and games, and my Wii and games, and that covered the full price of the console so only had to pay £45 for the games! :grin: Very happy! Now just to set up PSN properly (which will sadly have to wait until Monday) but it'll all be sorted just in time for Destiny getting released. Still need to get a headset but that can wait.

Bought some graphic design books today to boost my new found professionalism:

5540-1.jpg

graphic-design-school.jpg

So graphic design is just a few coloured circles?

4TB external hard drive. Might have to rip out the 4TB internal hard drive and mount it externally since it keeps dissapearing from my PC from time to time. Might end up going all out and just buying a NAS storage device eventually. I'll never need 20Tb but it never hurts to have it there.

New headphones (Sony ZX610), hoping also the mic will be good enough for PS4.

d8e2308132f0ecd6009a2e8e6f31184e?fmt=png-alpha&wid=1014&hei=396

Approx £1000 worth of car maintenance....

£262 insurance

£600 damage repairs

~£200 service/premot. (if nothing is falling off/needs replaced lol)

Balls.

(all in one month!!)

So graphic design is just a few coloured circles?

To a mere blacksmith or sailor, perhaps, but to a trained and enlightened graphic designer they are so much more.

You wouldn't believe the things I see...

200_s.gif

Edited by Goafer

I went into CEX for some GC games the other day - well, to see if there were any worth picking up. They had none. Loads of ps2 but no Cube. Was a pretty big store too.

Never did play Rogue Leader.

Yeah my local CEX is crazy for GameCube games. One week it will have about 4 games, all terrible, like Fifa 05 and some Hello Kitty games, then other weeks it will be a goldmine - Tales of Symphonia, Sunshine, Melee, Double Dash.

I looked in this week and no joke, for some reason, they have five copies of Pokémon Colleseum and one other game (can't remember, was an american football game I think) WHY!?

@Cube - Glad to hear the soundtrack is good :D Have you watched the film as well? I'm gonna buy it sometime this week, I have high hopes! He's the reason I made my Youtube account back in 2007

Popped into a charity shop on the way home today (as suggested by my friend Darren who told me he got a BOXED, great condition Super Mario World for 99p) - My journey wasn't so successful, but I got the Wii version of Goldeneye for £3. Had a go on it, not bad, mainly got it for multiplayer anyway though, so will play it more when I have people over!

34218_front.jpg

91yUCfdfRjL._SL1500_.jpg

Lady-and-the-Tramp-BD.jpg

Got these for £20. Absolute bargain considering they're around £10-£15 each in HMV. I also got...

913s89Rfb1L._SL1500_.jpg

...for £5. Bloody bargain. That's not all. Today, I got...

1409680830.jpg

..for £12 from Tesco. They put a label on the shelf and it said £12 for "The Amazing Spiderman + The Amazing Spiderman 2" and it was in the blu-ray section as well. I went to the cashier and she said £18. Told her about the price. She told me to show her. She then got her manager and tried to tell me it was for the 3D one. I said "But it's for Spiderman 1 AND 2 and the 3D one is over there...". She got her manager and the manager sided with me so I got it for £13. Sorry, may have spelling errors but I've just done a 14 hour shift and I'm cream crackered! haha.

The Labyrinth and BOTH Amazing Spider Man films! If you watch all three in one go, it's said that your legs turn to jelly permanently.

But good steal either way! And way to show them about their terrible pricing labels! I've been tricked into over-priced things far too many times!

I finally managed to track down a black Wii U Pro controller (they seem to be pretty rare here). Just in time for my copy of Mario Kart 8 to arrive. Glad I got it on my way home from work yesterday rather than today though. Apparently the shop got robbed 24 hours after I was there. I was wondering why I was seeing so many police cars rushing by on the bus home today.

Because after two years my other bed was just broken. I guess that'll teach me - kids buy furniture that lasts otherwise you'll keep having to bed new things!

caprice-white-1.png

More design-y books:

50-TYPEFACES-282.jpg

51uPzmiSJIL._SY300_.jpg

Silhouettes_TitanBooks50.jpg

Moss-Bell.jpg

Silhouettes_TitanBooks4.jpg

Oh my fuck, that silhouettes book looks awesomeeeee. Is it quite short or is there a lot of content there?

Oh my fuck, that silhouettes book looks awesomeeeee. Is it quite short or is there a lot of content there?

It is pretty short unfortunately. Its a really nice book though. Very well made. Plus some of the silhouettes are pretty awesome/geeky. There's Cloud from FF7 ( both the PS1 game version and the Advent Children version), Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Guybrush Threepwood and some other equally niche ones. Really nice to see ones other than the ones you'd expect.

Recent purchases

Destiny_Limited_Edition_PS4.jpg

£75 (Amazon)

44337103_xxl_a1.jpg

£50 (half price)

18704026_xxl.jpg

£30

xSSQzqxVgilJlRz5iheAGaeWo_vR2IQS.png

£11 (with them coloured Yoshi's/Shy Guys)

MinishCap.jpg

eShop sale, £4 something.