NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Fancied some Tekken action to relive my youth and this was fairly cheap:

1274521273-00.jpg

You've had a shocker there bro, the load times are terrible and it's just generally not that good. Should've gone for Tag 2!

Aww yeah. Chrono Trigger.

Only problem now is that I have to wait until the end of October to play it as I wanted it for my main Extra Life game.

You've had a shocker there bro, the load times are terrible and it's just generally not that good. Should've gone for Tag 2!

I wanted to play the Scenario Campaign. I remember playing Tekken Force way back when, so it was a selling point for 6. I did hear about Tag 2 being better, but I'm not a fighting game officionado, so the improvements are probably lost on me. The load times don't bother me much either, although I'll admit I can see why people complain about them.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLeZ_56a6hY53r1vjG7qgYoZRLSsBhlUC4nek_KVqLNyJKFonZMISNLOR_bK0wWnlPIjviuaAw&usqp=CAE

So much better than the first

officionado

I don't normally call people out on spelling but cmon, look under your username above and left of this post :p It's been there for many, many years.

10292191.jpg

Pre-ordered for the cheap price of £22.88.

Tesco?

Bought for the Friday (basically to save time) 2 tickets for.

140211-Bond-In-Motion-London.jpg

Tesco?

No, it's something anyone can do and you don't need to have built up any Tesco clubcard vouchers.

Basically you buy AC Unity (works with Destiny too) from GameStop for £42.97 but select the option to also add the trade in envelope to your basket.

Buy this game and this game for under £20 combined. Then you put them in the freepost envelope GameStop send you and they knock £40 off the price of your AC Unity order.

Requires a bit of planning but ultimately you're saving maybe £20-25.

I don't normally call people out on spelling but cmon, look under your username above and left of this post :p It's been there for many, many years.

I've been awful since Chrome's spell chequer stopped working.

Eurostar_passenger_2159517b.jpg

Whooo, bought Eurostar (and National Coach) tickets for Jim and I to go to Belgium over Christmas! Didn't get to go last year so looking forward to it, plus it will be Jim's first time having Christmas at my family's place. =D

Can't wait! :yay:

Was watching Giant Bomb playing through the MGS games and it put me in the mood to play Twin Snakes so managed to get a copy off ebay.

600full-metal-gear-solid%3A-the-twin-snakes-cover.jpg

Was watching Giant Bomb playing through the MGS games and it put me in the mood to play Twin Snakes so managed to get a copy off ebay.

600full-metal-gear-solid%3A-the-twin-snakes-cover.jpg

How much did you get it for? It's so expensive to get a hold of!

=====

81JykIc18bL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a numbered spine edition too, which isn't so easy to get for this for some reason. That's the only bad thing about trying to buy Disney blu-rays from the internet. Without seeing the spine, you'll either get the numbered spine or you don't.

CEX are now helping me complete my collection. They told me when a Disney blu-ray with a numbered spine comes in, they'll give me a call. I didn't believe them until a week ago when I got told Bolt was there, haha. They're awesome . I'm going to get Frozen when I get paid...eventually...

Yeah most of the buy it now prices were around £45-50. I got mine for £25.

=====

81JykIc18bL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a numbered spine edition too, which isn't so easy to get for this for some reason. That's the only bad thing about trying to buy Disney blu-rays from the internet. Without seeing the spine, you'll either get the numbered spine or you don't.

CEX are now helping me complete my collection. They told me when a Disney blu-ray with a numbered spine comes in, they'll give me a call. I didn't believe them until a week ago when I got told Bolt was there, haha. They're awesome . I'm going to get Frozen when I get paid...eventually...

I think they have reprinted Bolt and The Wild with a numbered spine. I've seen them kicking about loads of times now. Still have yet to see copies of Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons blurays with a numbered spine though.

I think they have reprinted Bolt and The Wild with a numbered spine. I've seen them kicking about loads of times now. Still have yet to see copies of Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons blurays with a numbered spine though.

They reprinted The Wild? I've not seen any copies of that kicking about. I haven't seen numbered copies of Pinocchio (I'm sure that exists), Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons or Dinosaur either. I'm not sure the other three exist in numbered spines but I'm sure Pinocchio does. I have the 70th Anniversary Edition but it just looks odd without the number because it's the only one in my collection so far with no number on it.

Fantasia_cover-2.jpg

It finally came in. I traded a couple of blu-rays for it.

They reprinted The Wild? I've not seen any copies of that kicking about. I haven't seen numbered copies of Pinocchio (I'm sure that exists), Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons or Dinosaur either. I'm not sure the other three exist in numbered spines but I'm sure Pinocchio does. I have the 70th Anniversary Edition but it just looks odd without the number because it's the only one in my collection so far with no number on it.

Fantasia_cover-2.jpg

It finally came in. I traded a couple of blu-rays for it.

Yeah, Pinocchio is numbered, has been for a while.

I forgot about Dinosaur. That's another one that's rare to find numbered. They exist it's just that it was only the first few batches that were printed with numbered spines, after that they stopped for some reason.

Yeah, Pinocchio is numbered, has been for a while.

I forgot about Dinosaur. That's another one that's rare to find numbered. They exist it's just that it was only the first few batches that were printed with numbered spines, after that they stopped for some reason.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to end up getting them properly printed.

jX9TRoh.png?1

Now this was much bigger than I was expecting it to be. Mind you for the total price I feel much better about getting more of my monies worth.

CEKqzhO.png

8SbSfeh.png?1

Yes, I feel better about what I paid for it now.

EDIT: Checked the inside of the box again:

1B9gesh.png?1

Yes, very happy.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

61pslGyI9OL.jpg

Watched the movie again yesterday. I love it :D

The first comics I ever bought.