NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Going hiking, @Jimbob?

They do good shoes and coats, had a pair of them shoes which lasted a year. And got a lightweight waterproof which is brilliant. I also do a lot of walking to and from work.

willits.jpg

Opening by Christopher Willits. So wanted to get the clear vinyl they pressed for it but apparently the shipping is horrendous for it from Ghostly and I can't really afford it so stand CD version for me.

Look at this awesome as fuck shit I got for my 1 yr old niece for Chrimbo, she will fucking love it. And yes I do my Chrimbo shopping early.

W6171-little-people-dc-super-friends-batcave-d-1.jpg

Y1585-little-people-dc-super-friends-d-1.jpg

I got my soon to be 5 yr old niece this Furby for her Birthday. Shes wanted one for a while but they are expensive are fuck and I managed to snag it for £35. Nice.

71V4KMHlnJL._SL1500_.jpg

I found some more retro goodness in CEX today, had to pick it up. All in original boxes as well.

20140917_215513_Android.jpg

So I bought something called nanoblocks. They're like stupidly tiny lego...and they're awesome

GHOSTBUSTERS-1-2-SBRP7930UV_3D-O-RING-242x300.jpg

£10 from Tesco! Woo!

Nice, i'm probably going to hold out for a separate Ghostbusters II Blu-ray release as i've already got the first. And if it doesn't, that's a good price for 2 good movies.

GHOSTBUSTERS-1-2-SBRP7930UV_3D-O-RING-242x300.jpg

£10 from Tesco! Woo!

Great price, I paid £15 for it off Amazon.

Nice, i'm probably going to hold out for a separate Ghostbusters II Blu-ray release as i've already got the first. And if it doesn't, that's a good price for 2 good movies.

Yeah, I have it 3 times on Blu-ray now. They must have though no one would buy GBII on its own.

Yeah, I have it 3 times on Blu-ray now. They must have though no one would buy GBII on its own.

Well, there is me. People have been screaming for II to come out on Blu-ray on it's own, and i reckon it will eventually come out. And if it doesn't, i'll get the double set in a few months.

Not exactly a purchase, Samsung gave me a voucher for 3 months free access

Movies.png

You must be......

The Last Of Us

To get one....

But I won't want a One.

With all these people buying PS4s, I don't know how I've lasted this long.

Same here. But to be honest I'm still waiting for that killer title to come out. I think I fucked things up royally with the Wii U and I don't wanna balls it up again. Especially since there are the same titles coming out for PS3.

v600_Chester-Plush-Replica-_27-of-21_.jpg

Klei have finally released them to purchase. I would have loved to have gotten the limited edition snowy one, but I refuse to pay $150 + shipping for a different colour.

Bought this, despite not really liking comics at all, since it's a bloody good example of infographics. Will definitely come in handy if I ever need to design one.

Super-Graphic-Book.jpg

Also bought this because it was dirt cheap:

call-of-duty-black-ops-ps3-gimped.jpg

Bought this, despite not really liking comics at all

Surprised that ReZ lets you be friends.

Surprised that ReZ lets you be friends.

It's because I have the arsehole of a 12 year old.

Don't know where I got it, but he seems to like it.

v600_Chester-Plush-Replica-_27-of-21_.jpg

Klei have finally released them to purchase. I would have loved to have gotten the limited edition snowy one, but I refuse to pay $150 + shipping for a different colour.

Haha I saw it, I want it.. But I want so many other things, and so little money!! Aww.. Think I have to pass.