NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Finally got my Retron 5

IMG_20140811_095818.jpg

From what I've read about it it sounds pretty cool. Are you going to plug a SNES controller into it?

The HD upscaling also sounds cool, let me know what you think about that. Just a shame it doesn't support emulators, heh...

From what I've read about it it sounds pretty cool. Are you going to plug a SNES controller into it?

The HD upscaling also sounds cool, let me know what you think about that. Just a shame it doesn't support emulators, heh...

Yeah im planning on using the actual controllers, especially now that ive tried the wireless pad that comes with it and agree with most reviews that it sucks lol.

It seems great so far, games looking nice quality along with the sound. Just waiting to try out a load of games I bought last week on ebay now. I have more for my Mega Drive than my SNES so I had to fix that a bit and im taking a risk on a GBA game from ebay so I can test that. We'll see if it ends up being one of the many clone carts on there or not.

Compression tester to see if my other half's car's engine is borked or just in need of some TLC.

tbt4700.jpg

Been adding to my retro collection this week. Still a couple more to be delivered.

IMG_20140813_121506.jpg

Thanks again to Nando for the copies of Zelda and Metroid!

Been adding to my retro collection this week. Still a couple more to be delivered.

IMG_20140813_121506.jpg

Thanks again to Nando for the copies of Zelda and Metroid!

How much did you pay for MMX? It usually goes for a quite a large amount. I've seen the second game ( just the cart ) go for around £150 before!

How much did you pay for MMX? It usually goes for a quite a large amount. I've seen the second game ( just the cart ) go for around £150 before!

Yeah I ended up paying about £35 for that. A lot of the buy it now prices for it are between £50 and £60 so im happy enough.

Yeah I ended up paying about £35 for that. A lot of the buy it now prices for it are between £50 and £60 so im happy enough.

Yeah, that's a good deal for MMX. : peace:

What is that Retron 5 thing @Happenstance?

Its a new Android based retro system that plays NES, SNES, Mega Drive and GBA games along with their Japanese/US counterparts.

Its a new Android based retro system that plays NES, SNES, Mega Drive and GBA games along with their Japanese/US counterparts.

:o Holy shit. Sounds awesome. Might take a look around online to find a good deal.

:o Holy shit. Sounds awesome. Might take a look around online to find a good deal.

Its still quite hard to get at the moment, especially outside of the US. I had to just keep an eye out on ebay for mine and pay extra.

Just a repost of what I bought in the Car Boot/bargains thread but still...

jr4phf.jpg

I finally have a copy of Grandia II which only cost me £2 so I'm pretty happy with that. :D

Also @Happenstance there's a whole lot of 'Win' in that one photo, always nice to see someone building up their retro collection. : peace:

It also connects via HDMI and does HDMI upscaling, as well as game save states. And works with a SNES pad, and some others too...

Yeah, it sounds sweet. :p

It also connects via HDMI and does HDMI upscaling, as well as game save states. And works with a SNES pad, and some others too...

Yeah, it sounds sweet. :p

Yeah I tested my NES, SNES and Mega Drive pads yesterday, they all worked great.

0001463373061_500X500.jpg - £19.08 or something off ebay. I won an auction for the very first time evaaar. :yay:

Transistor_art.jpg - got this for Ine for around £10 in the PSN sales.

739892_10151957599876803_495503936_o-610x770.jpg - preordered this for £40 from Tesco. :yay:

Games, games, gaaaaaaaames.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Fancied some Tekken action to relive my youth and this was fairly cheap:

1274521273-00.jpg

This was £3, so I picked it up as well. Might be good for Extra Life:

0000888834431_500X500.jpg