NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

@Animal

They've got some sort if offer on Disney doovdes at Tesco at the moment. It's not as good as the bogof offers but they're under a tenner at least.

@Animal

They've got some sort if offer on Disney doovdes at Tesco at the moment. It's not as good as the bogof offers but they're under a tenner at least.

Thanks for that! I went to my local Tesco as soon as I saw your message but I couldn't see any blu-rays so they must have sold out of Disney blu-rays or something, I don't know. Is your place selling Disney blu-rays?

Thanks for that! I went to my local Tesco as soon as I saw your message but I couldn't see any blu-rays so they must have sold out of Disney blu-rays or something, I don't know. Is your place selling Disney blu-rays?

They were just changing the displays as I was leaving work. So not sure if blu-rays are on offer or just DVDs.

They were just changing the displays as I was leaving work. So not sure if blu-rays are on offer or just DVDs.

I think it's just DVDs by the looks of it because I've been there for two days in a row and none of the blu-rays are up for any offers. Keep looking though, I really appreciate the heads-up! :)

Fingers crossed that Frozen will be up. I was tempted to buy it the other day but instead, I got this:

br_pocahontas.jpg

It's less common so I went with it. Lady and the Tramp and Dumbo were also there, which aren't exactly out in shops either but unfortunately, I couldn't buy them as I haven't been paid yet. When I do though, I'm definitely getting them both. My collection is actually getting to be quite decent. I have 12 at the minute. Pinocchio needs a new cover though to match the other numbered spines.

688_210105545.jpg

265681-newandtasty.jpg

Both for PS4

Aaaaaaaaand:

gamescom-logo.jpg

Four tickets to Gamescom :) For 3 ladies and me : peace:

I think it's just DVDs by the looks of it because I've been there for two days in a row and none of the blu-rays are up for any offers. Keep looking though, I really appreciate the heads-up! :)

There are some blu-rays on offer, at the Tesco I work at, but it does seem the onus of the offer is on DVDs for this occasion.

Minecraft_JNX_Creeper_Action_Figure2_POP.jpg

I bought a toy because I'm an adult and SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD.

In fairness I'm converting this:

Mondo_IG3.jpg

Just waiting for them to announce a price.

Converting it into what? A toaster?

that would actually be really cool

Yeah, I wanted to post that in the collectibles thread. There other stuff announced at Comic Con.

Oh and I pre-ordered Game of Thrones 4. Now I just have to wait until March.

destiny-limited-edition-400-0949982.jpg

Limited edition for £65.

What's in the limited edition compared to the standard one?

What's in the limited edition compared to the standard one?

Copy paste:

Limited edition SteelBook case and game disc

Includes "Arms and Armaments" Field Guide, detailing weapons and armour

Contains postcards from the Golden Age and antique star chart collector's items

Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass (future DLC expansions included)

Exclusive in-game emblem, ship and ghost skin

I got £15 off the normal price on Tesco Direct with the code TDXR-PYRT (might need to make a new account as it comes up with an error message for some people).

Converting it into what? A toaster?

that would actually be really cool

Into a phone with a better auto-correct :heh:

Jumping on the bandwagon as I haven't actually seen it yet:

91kJnF5rNaL._SL1500_.jpg

Nearly bought that today myself but still seemed a bit more than I'm willing to pay these days for a blu ray.

N_F_S_2014_Cover.jpg

I'm curious to see if it's a good type of shit or just plain shit.

Plus cars. I like cars.

N_F_S_2014_Cover.jpg

I'm curious to see if it's a good type of shit or just plain shit.

Plus cars. I like cars.

I thought it was the good type of shit. Like, the story is shit but it's fun enough.

samsung-galaxy-s3-front-back-angle.jpg

I bought this for myself today. I saw it in the shop window just wanting it so bad and then I thought to myself "Why the fuck not? You bloody deserve it!" and I bought it. I'm basically having orgasms over this thing! I swear to God, I'm amazed at everything about it. Best part of all? I got a 32gb memory card too.

I'm actually going to put Batman: Arkham Origins on it. I just looked on the Google Play store and it's for free so I'm definitely giving that a go.

I'm actually going to put Batman: Arkham Origins on it. I just looked on the Google Play store and it's for free so I'm definitely giving that a go.

It's probably worth noting that Arkham Origins on smartphones is a cheap tie-in game with in-app purchases and not the same game that was released on other systems.

It's probably worth noting that Arkham Origins on smartphones is a cheap tie-in game with in-app purchases and not the same game that was released on other systems.

I found that out later, haha. I told my mate and I was like "As if Origins is actually free though?" and he told me what you said. I was like "...oh..." haha. On the bright side, I saw Temple Run: Oz for 69p. I'm going to buy it when I get one of them gift cards from Tesco.

The Good Wife - Seasons 1 and 2 Boxset - £10

Pokémon Black - £7.99 (Wanted White as I had that previously and so I could get Rufflet but Argos were sold out so settled for that. Was just wanting something to relax with after work and working so far :D)

I was in the mood to watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles again after all the Terminator talk on last weeks Giant Bombcast

5508504_500x500_1.jpg9540763_500x500_1.jpg