NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

It's an iStubble. It's adjustable so that it still leaves some stubble behind. I'm not a fan of a clean shave (I look about 12). Equally, I can't grow a proper beard so this seemed the logical choice.
Potato, Potato... *ok that doesn't work over the internet!*

Yeah I have one of those, for I too like to keep a bit of stubble... though I'm normally a bit too lazy and just let it grow a bit anyway.

Yeah mine goes from 0.5 of a milimeter, 1, 1.5, 2 etc... up to 15.

My deluxe edition of Inception just arrived from Amazon! :D It wasn't scheduled to arrive until after new year's!

Now I'm so tempted to get an HD TV and a Blu-ray player ...

I recommend buying the Blu-ray first, then the TV. You can do it either way.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World on Blu-Ray, with my Christmas money/many tips from work!

10271920-1288976199-618000.jpg

Good god i spent loads today :(

Went into John Lewis at 8am for their clearance sale, spent loads! Got myself an armani watch for £75, half price from £150.

Also got myself a pair of Yahama iPod speakers, which are wireless whuch is proper useful. Set me back £99.

Two pairs of boxers: A D&G pair for £17 and a Hugo Boss one for £15. Pretty pleased as they are the only proper brands I don't own (excluding Superdry, Hollister and that crap).

Got my mum an Armani watch which was also half price (technically we went halfsies on it, about £65 each.

And a bottle of Joop! Jump for my cousins 25th next month.

My wallet :'(

Went into HMV and bought a few CDs and Scott Pilgrim vs the World on dvd.

Then went into Waterstones to track down the Scott pilgrim books, managed to get 1,2,3,5 and 6, no 4 sadly :(

If I can get insurance sorted tomorrow morning I will be hitting the sales and be making similar purchases to the above.

But for today, I purchased The Beast's successor. "The Rage".

63213_10150348986655581_509970580_16438537_4055244_n.jpg

As mentioned in the "Best thing of today" thread, my physical copy of Abney Park's latest album has FINALLY arrived! :D

c72050e80552f13219bafe17999db715.jpg

It really is their best album yet in my opinion. :)

41G4gDY8QpL.jpg

£38

It comes with everything, so I couldn't resist for the price, Lomo wanted £12 postage! OUCH!

I can't wait. wheeeee.

I can't wait to get my mits on it. I might buy a fisheye lense for it in the future and flash.

Yummy camera, is yummy.

Ever heard of Stolen Babies? I reckon you'll like them. They remind me of Abney Park, but without all the steampunk/airship malarkey.

Can't say I have, no. I'll check out some of their stuff. :)

I got:

redDwarf.jpg

I almost got the recent "20th Anniversary" box set, but after a bit of research and finding that they're poor transfers and there's absolutely zilch in the way of special features, I opted for the proper DVDs.

red-dwarf-back-to-earth-2blu-5222499.JPG

Epic Mickey (£17.99 from Amazon):

disneye-epic-mickey-box.jpg

Game Dev Story

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNr5TKx60fdvMB6UZQtLlReSMhhPqjE8ztVtCvtuF7aj5gNcde

And a load of Steam games in the sale: The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Monkey Island 1 & 2 Special Editions, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Toki Tori, Rush, Crysis, Complete DOOM Pack (£14.29 so far).

samsung-ln40c750-40c750.jpg

Loving it. Got with 3D bluray player, 2 sets of 3D specs and shrek 1-3 in 3D.

Also got PS3 3D content including:

Pain 3D

Wipeout 3D

super stardust 3D

Motorstorm 3D

I've decided I have no clothes and hate the ones I do (mostly).

I need to start spending money on clothes more often. So I started today in the sales. Ones that don't make me look like a child. Can't find images, but I bought a dark blue/greyish blue denim shirt with interesting button arrangement and one of those pirate/french stereotype black and white stripey shirts. £44 in total due to sale + student discount.

I'm gonna buy myself pants tomorrow. I realise I've only ever had Asda's finest boxers. It's time. It's time.

I got:

redDwarf.jpg

I have that set. It has a fantastic amount of special features. Though I only ever got round to watching cast commentaries. Twas grand.

People actually caring about the special features? I thought that was just a myth.

Anyways, since I got paid and didn't get raped by tax as much as I have been. Time for a treat.

NCIS-DVD-S1-6.jpg

People actually caring about the special features? I thought that was just a myth.

If the commentaries are good then it can be well worth it (the Futurama ones are brilliant). With the cast doing the Red Dwarf commentaries then I expect them to be entertaining at the worst.

Cast commentary for Scott Pilgrim was pretty entertaining. Brandon Routh showed up late and brought food. They also called a guy and left a voice message during the credits and pointed out that Micheal Cera has a old flip phone.

Just ordered these:

41S4REhXAuL.jpg

My uni has these, they are really good! Shame they are hard to nick.

My uni has these, they are really good! Shame they are hard to nick.

Yeah, I hear a lot of people going on about Sennheisers. The cheaper ones of these had a few reviews saying about the bass not being great. Considering I'm getting them to use when I play bass, those ones wouldn't be any good! I basically need some that cut off outside noise (so that I can only hear the sound from the amp and not the actual strings) whilst having decent quality.

I think they come with a 3m chord too, which will help for when I use them to watch films on the TV.