NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I can't decide on this. Feedback?

I almost bought pretty much exactly this but then my mate pointed out they look silly so short. I think if you can find a longer version go for it, as it is I vote against though.

I can't decide on this. Feedback?

No. Looks girly and flimsy. You wear it ok though, so you should get it if you really like it.

The shorts or the model?

The model. I've just finished with him, really worth the money.

No. Doesn't work. At least with the belt done up. I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be.

If it isn't its dangling around my knees.

I almost bought pretty much exactly this but then my mate pointed out they look silly so short. I think if you can find a longer version go for it' date=' as it is I vote against though.[/quote']

Hmm I see what your mate means, a little bit more length may have worked.

I didn't get it and doubt I'll go back. I need a new coat but I'm so fucking fussy/poor it becomes a faff.

No. Looks girly and flimsy. You wear it ok though, so you should get it if you really like it.

I agree, it's like a queer Inspector Gadget.

Also saw some G Star jeans I liked and thus wanted to kill myself. My friend driving me into his damn wigger shops!

G-Star is wigga? Plus G-Star stuff is good(in my opinion, lool) just damn expensive. I swear it used to be cheapish then chavs started buying it so they jacked up the price way out of their price zone.

^ Enjoy Coolness... enjoy, Ys is one of my favourite albums by far and I'm eternally grateful for being introduced to the greatness that is Joanna Newsom as she is so unbelievably essential. :)

My local sales were a bit better than Oxfords (in the sense that they actually existed). Shame there was no Blu Rays that I wanted, saw quite a few cheap ones.

enslaved_box.jpg

£20 (used vouchers)

£10 (looks better IRL)

250px-Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

£2

Also, my Sennheisers showed up. They're spectacular. They don't interfere with my ear piercing either, which is nice. First pair I've ever had that doesn't.

Mass Effect 2 (360) - £4.98

Brand new at game online for that price, go go go.

Mass Effect 2 (360) - £4.98

Brand new at game online for that price, go go go.

'Tis available in store at that price as well, as I found out earlier. No reason not to buy it. Absolutely ridiculously good bargain there.

I'm probably not alone in thinking this, but how do you pay for all this stuff Rez if you're not working right now? (or did you get a job and I missed it?)

You always have some new toy or Lego set to show us and I know these things are never as cheap as they look or you'd be reasonably entitled to expect them to be.

Superdry hoodie - 44.99 (and yes gentlemen it IS a mens, the females run far too short on me.)

22.49 crop top from republic.

I'm probably not alone in thinking this, but how do you pay for all this stuff Rez if you're not working right now? (or did you get a job and I missed it?)

You always have some new toy or Lego set to show us and I know these things are never as cheap as they look or you'd be reasonably entitled to expect them to be.

It's from donations to prevent the next Comedy Rainbow.

Its putting my kids through college!

Tis (mainly) because I got some money from papa for Christmas, and also got given some money for an editing job I did recently, also had a LEGO voucher, so I treated myself to those few bits. I've not been buying anything else. Apart from the car. Which I need/withdrew the last of my inheritance money to get/me out of debt.

Getting déjà vu, hope i'm not going senile and have posted this before, but...

Eyebrow tweezers that look like a laaaaydee:

tweezers.png