NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Fucks sake. They really are getting desparate now...

Sinestro Corps Batman? Well it happened in like...two panels as the members of that corps are chosen based on their ability to instil great fear....which Batman is practically the king at. The fact that he was turned into an action figure is really a fan service.

PS3 Controller Dock $10 with a voucher:

PS3-Move-Quad-Dock-Pro-B0041RY3W4-L.jpg

Apple battery charger $30:

apple-battery-charger.jpg

Apple TV $100:

appletv2010-thumb-450x337-15015.jpg

Apple battery charger $30:

apple-battery-charger.jpg

I got one of those as my current charger was getting worryingly hot, and the batteries weren't lasting long at all. I'm rather impressed with it. It's just a shame that you can't buy those exact batteries separately.

222349_L.jpeg

Now I just wish all the boys would get off my fucking yard.

My last purchase was a domain renewal and another month of hosting for when I kick my blog comic back off. I also picked up the Back to the Future game, which is awesome so far despite Marty controlling with the precision of a grocery store delivery truck.

Edited by Guy

deadly-premonition-europe-release-date-is-fall-2010.jpg

£17.99

No idea when I'll play it as I bought DQ IX, Dark Dawn and Time Hollow on DS and they've been taking up my time.

2 pairs of trousers/jeans (one grey, one grey-green) - £39

Calvin Klein pants/trunks - £13 Gift Voucher :)

Thanks, I didn't think the game was well-known enough to have received its own thread. I'll check it out. Can't seem to get a handle on if the game is so bizarre it's good or if it's just bizarre.

Where from and do they have the 360 version?

Seconded, yo.

What he said.

I assume it was the Amazon deal from a few days ago, its gone back up in price now

(from the name that game 2010 thread)

It most certainly is Dreamfall. You shioudl get them both as they are both way awesome.

Result:

513U%2BWf54OL.jpg

This arrived today.

(from the name that game 2010 thread)

Result:

513U%2BWf54OL.jpg

This arrived today.

I have that one as well. The artwork is great and the games are even better. You will definitely enjoy it.

Result:

513U%2BWf54OL.jpg

This arrived today.

Did you get that from Amazon?

I've been looking to get hold of the Dreamfall games for awhile now but can never seem to track both of them down. If I could get hold of that boxset I'd be very happy.

I have that one as well. The artwork is great and the games are even better. You will definitely enjoy it.

I will, although for the first one I'll have to dig up the monitor for my old computer ;).

Did you get that from Amazon?

I've been looking to get hold of the Dreamfall games for awhile now but can never seem to track both of them down. If I could get hold of that boxset I'd be very happy.

[Today is your lucky day], as I didn't get the last one ;).

I will, although for the first one I'll have to dig up the monitor for my old computer ;).

If you remove the DRM it should work on Windows 7.

If you remove the DRM it should work on Windows 7.

It runs (i.e. it doesnt crash), but I'm experiencing graphical glitches.. Backgrounds & menus (static images) look fine, but 3D models and the mousepointer don't display properly. I've tried various combinations of compatibility settings, to no avail. But I have my old Windows 98 computer within reach, so I'll see if I can set it up properly and practically.