NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I really have no idea. The delivery times for Amazon are normally really good for me, even here in Denmark. I suspect it has something to with the season and the fact I chose Super Saver Delivery, but it's mere speculation.

I imagine it's because of the Christmas rush. At work we had a tonne of trouble trying to get things sent out due to the rush. The delivery companies/Royal Mail are really struggling it would seem.

Ah, lameness. I've been waiting for a delivery today. Fuckers lost my address even though they dropped off a missed collection notice yesterday and they have a parcel with my name and address on it that needs to be delivered. :indeed:

Ah, lameness. I've been waiting for a delivery today. Fuckers lost my address even though they dropped off a missed collection notice yesterday and they have a parcel with my name and address on it that needs to be delivered. :indeed:

Ooh, I hate that. And you have to wait till next day to collect it.

DSCF1683.JPG

2 for £1.10 at Tesco. Mmmmm

SPAMBOT! You're back! :yay:

Yush, I do think so :)

YOU COME BACK....AND YOU BRING FRIJJ?!

WE WILL HAVE OUR ETHIOPIAN FAMILY. I PROMISE YOU.

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

COOKIES AND CREAM

I am obsessed with this drink. :grin:

kindle-32.jpg

Should arrive tomorrow. :)

I should really quit buying things for myself and buy Christmas presents...

It's almost like sacrilege. My tutor and I discussed kindles at some length, wondering if we thought they were amazing or down right wrong.

We settled with technologically they are amazing, but its so wrong to not read an actual book.

It's almost like sacrilege. My tutor and I discussed kindles at some length, wondering if we thought they were amazing or down right wrong.

We settled with technologically they are amazing, but its so wrong to not read an actual book.

I think most of the people on the forum agreed with you in the Kindle thread I made. I never did get one but I do read books occassionally on my iPod.

This whole "Kindle vs real book" debate reminds me of "mp3 Player vs CD's/tapes/records" debates. It's only really an issue for those who've never used, or have very limited experience with, the newer technology.

This whole "Kindle vs real book" debate reminds me of "mp3 Player vs CD's/tapes/records" debates. It's only really an issue for those who've never used, or have very limited experience with, the newer technology.

I think most of the people on the forum agreed with you in the Kindle thread I made. I never did get one but I do read books occassionally on my iPod.

It's not one of those things I'm going to scream about, it just seems very odd to me, it's a wonderful piece of technology (I've tried one in waterstones), but I won't give up my books, I suppose it is exactly the same as CDs and now all I do is download, but I couldn't! :blush:

The main argument in Kindle Vs Book - basically the feel of the material itself - was never really an issue for MP3 Vs CDs.

Anyway, Amazon have said that they're sending me replacement for BSG (Blu-Ray). I was hoping to watch it over Christmas but it definitely won't arrive by then. My present from my Grandparents - Inception on Blu-Ray also hasn't arrived from Play.com but you can't complain until after 21 days.

So out of all the Christmas stuff I ordered online, it's just my stuff that hasn't arrived.

For me, the benefit is the size and weight. My father, my sister, her boyfriend and I spend a good half hour trying to fit a single book into my luggage to take to the Czech Rep. A Kindle will solve such an issue in a stroke, and the free global 3G is a nice bonus. : peace:

For me, the benefit is the size and weight. My father, my sister, her boyfriend and I spend a good half hour trying to fit a single book into my luggage to take to the Czech Rep. A Kindle will solve such an issue in a stroke, and the free global 3G is a nice bonus. : peace:

Yeah this. I think its a godsend for travellers, particularly if you fancy reading Atlas Shrugged.

My only issue with e-readers is the price of digital books (but I have a similar issue with digital music prices also!). As a piece of hardware and the future they are amazing. My boss bought one and has filled it for just a few quid with a million old books that are out of copyright.

I bought by brother an awesome hoodie for Xmas. First time I've actually bought him a proper present. He deserves it. He rocks. Since delivery was quite a lot ($30) I got a Tron hoodie for myself, too.

Haven't decided what to get my sisters.

From Threadless? I ordered a bunch of stuff from there the other day, can't wait :D

I bought my secret Santa present

anti%20stress%20penis.jpg

Stress relief penis deeley.

The guy who I got jokingly said that he wants a giant cock. Me and a friend went shopping and when we saw this, we knew it needed to be done. Paying for it at the counter was interesting. The shopkeep just gave me a look of "You utter twat. You're not funny". Priceless.

Muhahahaha!

Like every year when I go to the mall to buy Christmas presents I buy something more expensive for myself:

5983552m.jpg

It's the complete series.

sand.png

I bought these while on holiday recently, thought they were very pretty. They're filled with coloured sand. I've no idea how they do it, but i was impressed by the detail, and preciseness.

Sand ftw!! :bouncy: