NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

My deluxe edition of Inception just arrived from Amazon! :D It wasn't scheduled to arrive until after new year's!

Now I'm so tempted to get an HD TV and a Blu-ray player ...

Having Googled guitar shops in Oxford and discovering that I can't be arsed to walk to any of them, I ordered one off the good ol' world of web:

tn1_1933.jpg

Left handed guitars are a pain to find. My friend (who seems to know his shit) hates SGs, but this was one of the best in my price range according to reviews. Plus it's fucking gorgeous. I'm so vain.

Having Googled guitar shops in Oxford and discovering that I can't be arsed to walk to any of them, I ordered one off the good ol' world of web:

tn1_1933.jpg

Left handed guitars are a pain to find. My friend (who seems to know his shit) hates SGs, but this was one of the best in my price range according to reviews. Plus it's fucking gorgeous. I'm so vain.

*drools* Nice! I don't particularly like SGs, but the shiny black colour wins me over! How much was it? My brother's been pining for a Les Paul for a while.

41nj2mrKUdL._SS400_.jpg

27-106-356-Z02?$S300W$

22-148-591-TS?$S300W$

20-226-019-TS?$S300W$

Also Nier and Bayonetta.

The Hard Drive is a 500GB Hybrid drive. It's a regular 7200 drive, but with 4GB of NAND flash (SLC). It's read only though, and the drive just caches the most used information in the Flash. It's basically the fastest you can get for a laptop without getting an SSD though. (comparable to Velocirapter at times)

RAM is Mushkin 2x2GB of DDR3 1066.

It is indeed, as is the wallet, hopefully they both come before I head back home.

Superdry hoodie?

Approved!

As good as Supedry are there designs have barely changed year on year, there still flogging/making the same Leather Jacket at the same price as it was 3 years ago.

My nephew has the same turtle. It's pretty neat.

I know I'm 20, but it's freaking awesome. So I thought why not?

*drools* Nice! I don't particularly like SGs, but the shiny black colour wins me over! How much was it? My brother's been pining for a Les Paul for a while.

It was about £160 IIRC. I was tempted by the Les Paul myself, but thought I'd go with the SG since I've always loved them.

Todays purchases.

Scott Pilgrim Bluray/DVD pack:

15726_front.jpg

Electric Razor:

62-4434177MMA74UC722250M.jpg

Generation Kill DVD:

generation-kill-complete-hbo-series-dvd-2008-14152644.jpeg

The sales were utter shit BTW. The only thing I saved was £10 on the razor. Everything else was normal prices.

firebox.com

Oh god it's even cooler than I thought, is it wrong for a 27 year old man to buy one?

Oh god it's even cooler than I thought' date=' is it wrong for a 27 year old man to buy one?[/quote']I'd say yes, but I recently bought a Buzz Lightyear, so...

Oh god it's even cooler than I thought' date=' is it wrong for a 27 year old man to buy one?[/quote']

Hell no! Haha, it's brilliant. I can't wait for mine to arrive! :D

I'd say yes' date=' but I recently bought a Buzz Lightyear, so...[/quote']

Is it the one you can twin up with Woody to make them have conversations? My 4-year-old cousin got the pair of them for Christmas and I contemplated liberating them.

Anyway, I've bought myself Inception on Blu-ray for Christmas Part 2. Once Amazon have credited some vouchers into my account I'm intending to buy a pair of Tritton AX Pros, too:

41d2g0Cve9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Is it the one you can twin up with Woody to make them have conversations?
I think so yes... from the Toy Story Collection. Very awesome!

Yesterday's purchases:

Dragon Quest IX

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Tron Legacy soundtrack

Goo Goo Dolls Greatest Hits Volume 1 (or whatever it says on the case)

And I braved the sales in Debenhams to get:

A new jacket - £23.75 (half price)

Shirt - £26 (blue checkered number. First and perhaps only checkered shirt I'll buy as I'm not really a fan of the whole checkered thing)

New bag - £11 (half price)

Ah I believe you've got the upgrade of mine... is it an iTrim?

It's an iStubble. It's adjustable so that it still leaves some stubble behind. I'm not a fan of a clean shave (I look about 12). Equally, I can't grow a proper beard so this seemed the logical choice.

I hate the idea of owning male grooming products (beyond the usual deodorant etc), but I don't want to look like a child damnit!

I just go with the grain with a regular razor....that keeps from being a clean shave.